Theme music

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Lush City, peetie44

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Re: Theme music

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

SavageXmasJjelloshot wrote:For me, Feeling Stronger Every Day --Chicago. After almost dying from blood loss a couple of weeks before, I believe I have turned the corner. I'm back on the bourbon and feeling good. Oh, and the Blood and Sand cocktail, made with bourbon, is so awful, it was all I could do to choke it down. But I did, because I am not a quitter.
God bless you, Lady Savage.

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GKXaC4SrF8

From a pretty good '90s TV show in britain that featured lots of drinking.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

Shane-O-Matic wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GKXaC4SrF8

From a pretty good '90s TV show in britain that featured lots of drinking.
I can picture this quite clearly
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

It was this morning, Friday morning but I was at work and actually working, I had to see April in accounting. She did not show up to work until after lunch, looking hard for the wear. I inquired about the receipts I needed to reconcile the blah blah blah she starts telling me about how much wine she drank last night and she pissed in a prking lot and all this shit.
I kept thinking April Wine.
So I did not get the proper receipts and I let it go because, you know, Women.
So I went to lunch and while out for lunch i decided to cash in on a savings account. I had a Crown Royal bag full of quarters. It was a heavy motherfucker. My buddies wouldn't bet over 100 bucks was in it but thought it was more than that.
Cashed that fucker in for $194, and that was with their 9% cut at the coinstar. It was like found money.
April Wine.
I took an extended lunch and went to the liquor store. The entire time I was there I Like to Rock:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlcY_enzwmI
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I used to work in a candy store (the kind that dealt in chocolate, not booze), and we had one customer who carried one of those blue flannel bags as a purse. She was a good customer. Skinny, too. But, then again, I was slim, and I ate the stuff all day. Bring the chocolate dipper girls more chocolate? I'd bang one of those ten pound blocks with a hammer and keep one of the big chunks in my pocket for myself. Like my boss always said, "Chocolate is good food. Eat some every day."
like tears in rain

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

SavageXmasJjelloshot wrote: I'd bang one of those ten pound blocks with a hammer and keep one of the big chunks in my pocket for myself. Like my boss always said, "Chocolate is good food. Eat some every day."
HA! I watch them break those choco blocks up with a hammer every day. Bu t where I work they would never let you go home with a chunk. Hell they even scrape the remnants from under your fingernails before you go home each night.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
SavageXmasJjelloshot wrote: I'd bang one of those ten pound blocks with a hammer and keep one of the big chunks in my pocket for myself. Like my boss always said, "Chocolate is good food. Eat some every day."
HA! I watch them break those choco blocks up with a hammer every day. Bu t where I work they would never let you go home with a chunk. Hell they even scrape the remnants from under your fingernails before you go home each night.
The russian buddy once had to replace all the electic wiring underneath one of those chocolate facotries. It was dripping hot rotting choco everywhere. After that experience he never got near that stuff anymore.

Btt: What about Roundball Rock?
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:It was this morning, Friday morning but I was at work and actually working, I had to see April in accounting. She did not show up to work until after lunch, looking hard for the wear. I inquired about the receipts I needed to reconcile the blah blah blah she starts telling me about how much wine she drank last night and she pissed in a prking lot and all this shit.
I kept thinking April Wine.
So I did not get the proper receipts and I let it go because, you know, Women.
So I went to lunch and while out for lunch i decided to cash in on a savings account. I had a Crown Royal bag full of quarters. It was a heavy motherfucker. My buddies wouldn't bet over 100 bucks was in it but thought it was more than that.
Cashed that fucker in for $194, and that was with their 9% cut at the coinstar. It was like found money.
April Wine.
I took an extended lunch and went to the liquor store. The entire time I was there I Like to Rock:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlcY_enzwmI
It's too bad we don't have an upvote function on threads. I'd give you an upvote for this post.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Lush City know what I'm talkin about.
I like it you like it.
I LIKE TO ROCK
Cheers!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Got my stroll on. CCR style.
Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

My drinking and smoking theme music for the week has been sponsored by Big Black Delta, courtesy Steer the Canyon.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

It's cool to know nothing...

Take a look at the kids on the street
No they Never Miss A Beat!
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Here is theme music, just in case you forgot what it sounded like.
The Brian Setzer Orchestra live in japan/Hawaii Five-O
https://youtu.be/tUmyIAzvwm4
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Wynonie Harris, "Quiet Whiskey"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YTdsIWCj4o
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

peetie44 wrote:Wynonie Harris, "Quiet Whiskey"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YTdsIWCj4o
Yes, definitely whiskey music. Who did 'Saturday Night Fish Fry"?