Favorite Winter / Holiday Music

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Lush City, peetie44

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Christmas Music

Post by Dear Booze »

On the first day of Christmas my barkeep gave to me, a ride home in a taxi.

On the second day of Christmas my barkeep gave to me, two rum & cokes, and a ride home in a taxi.

On the third day of Christmas my barkeep gave to me, three gin & tonics, two rum & cokes and a ride home in a taxi.

On the fourth day of Christmas my barkeep gave to me, four scotch & sodas, three gin & tonics, two rum & cokes and a ride home in a taxi.

On the fifth day of Christmas my barkeep gave to me, FIVE JÄGER BOMBS!

On the sixth day of Christmas my barkeep gave to me, six margaritas, FIVE JÄGER BOMBS!, four scotch & soda, three gin & tonic, two rum & cokes, and a ride home in a taxi.

On the seventh day of Christmas my barkeep gave to me, seven awkward dance moves, six margaritas, FIVE JÄGER BOMBS!, four scotch & soda, three gin & tonic, two rum & cokes, and a ride home in a taxi.

On the eighth day of Christmas my barkeep gave to me, eight kamikazes, seven awkward dance moves, six margaritas, FIVE JÄGER BOMBS!, four scotch & soda, three gin & tonic, two rum & cokes, and a ride home in a taxi.

On the ninth day of Christmas my barkeep gave to me, nine fake phone numbers, eight kamikazes, seven awkward dance moves, six margaritas, FIVE JÄGER BOMBS!, four scotch & soda, three gin & tonic, two rum & cokes, and a ride home in a taxi.

On the tenth day of Christmas my barkeep gave to me, ten stale peanuts, nine fake phone numbers, eight kamikazes, seven awkward dance moves, six margaritas, FIVE JÄGER BOMBS!, four scotch & soda, three gin & tonic, two rum & cokes, and a ride home in a taxi.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my barkeep gave to me, 11 purple hooters, ten stale peanuts, nine fake phone numbers, eight kamikazes, seven awkward dance moves, six margaritas, FIVE JÄGER BOMBS!, four scotch & soda, three gin & tonic, two rum & cokes, and a ride home in a taxi.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my barkeep gave to me, 12 bottles of Guinness, 11 purple hooters, ten stale peanuts, nine fake phone numbers, eight kamikazes, seven awkward dance moves, six margaritas, FIVE JÄGER BOMBS!, four scotch & soda, three gin & tonic, two rum & cokes, and a ride home in a taxi.
DRINK!

Dear Booze

Re: Christmas Music

Post by Dear Booze »

I’m making a drink, Stirring it twice, Gonna make sure there’s plenty of ice, I’ve got lots of sorrows to drown.
DRINK!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

You should know... Christmas music triggers a psychotic sort of Jason Bourne response when I listen to it for more than 30 seconds.

Stumbling through the snow
Puffing on a jay
To the bar I go
Cackling all the way
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Sleigh bells ring, are you listening
In the lane, snow is glistening
A beautiful sight
We're happy tonight
Walking 'round in women's underwear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqjHkHwbMkA&t=12s
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

One of my favorites - The Spirits of Christmas performed by Calvin Fischoeder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lud3bgEJeTg
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

There's a Festivus for the rest of us
That was heavenly sent
There's a Festivus for the rest of us
And may the rest of you go get bent
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

How about a song about the stresses of shopping and wondering if you have purchased enough material goods to satisfy sociopathic teens and preteens? Somebody write a real goddamn xmas song!
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

I just drank some Rum rum rum rum rum rum
It was a ba-car-di Rum rum rum rum rum
My favorite drink to drink is Rum rum rum rum, Rum rum rum rum, Rum rum rum rum.
DRINK!

Bur

Post by Bur »

I can sort of tolerate xmuz musizcs in public places for about 15 mins, I already got my share for this year.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Dashing through the snow, drinking along the way, gotta get, to the liquor store, before they close today.
DRINK!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:One of my favorites - The Spirits of Christmas performed by Calvin Fischoeder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lud3bgEJeTg
Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, Oh Bourbon, OH Bourbon
DRINK!

Gall4185
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Gall4185 »

I had to add some "festive" songs to the playlists for work. For the sake of my sanity,I settled on a 9:1 ratio of actual songs to christmas ones. 90 track playlist,9 xmas tunes

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

peetie44 wrote:Sleigh bells ring, are you listening
In the lane, snow is glistening
A beautiful sight
We're happy tonight
Walking 'round in women's underwear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqjHkHwbMkA&t=12s
I only made it through about thirty seconds--had to stop. Dear gawd. Such a dreadful waste of velvet.
like tears in rain

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Gall4185 wrote:I had to add some "festive" songs to the playlists for work. For the sake of my sanity,I settled on a 9:1 ratio of actual songs to christmas ones. 90 track playlist,9 xmas tunes
Sounds like a proper tincture. Too much of that stuff'll kill ya, man. Unless it's the satire stuff. Christmas Hells Bells, I think it was called; there's one...

Gall4185
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Gall4185 »

"Barenaked for the Holidays" is my usual remedy