Foofie chick drinks

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Foofie chick drinks

Post by Smatter Noguts »

Opened the cabin yesterday, and the wives insisted on drinking while the guys worked, as if it was some sort of turn-around.

Started with the our special Daquiri: 1 Part Capt. Morgan Spiced Rum, 1 part daily's Strawberry Mixer, 1 part Squirt. Blended with ice to slushy.

They liked that as a warm up, so we went to Mai Tai's. Cheated, using some kind of Trader Vic powdered stuff.

They were lit after that and added the residual from those with Bailey's, Creme De Cocau, Peach Shnopps, blended it up and were so damned proud of themselves they argued the rest of the afternoon on if they should name it the "Bloody Stool" or "Chocolate Abortion."

I called it a trash can party.

Plumber
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Plumber »

both are charming drink names
"In Vomitus Veratis" - Hogbutler slogan

"Hope is fleeting, but a drink can always be refilled." -Badfellow

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

I think that Melena might be a lovely name for your invention (unless you know what it means).
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

DA DRUNK.COM
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DA DRUNK.COM »

I don't have a big problem with exotic drinks, to each there own...but then again, I'm the type of guy that would drink cat piss out of a gumboot if I was tying one on and running out of booze.
Time is never wasted, when you're wasted all the time

And always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

It would have to come from a pretty seriously alcoholic or magic cat; last I read feline urine doesn't have a particulary high %ABV, but each to his own...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by ***** »

Palinka wrote:I think that Melena might be a lovely name for your invention (unless you know what it means).
Oh, I see you've met my wife

(yes, I make the drummer go through a pair of sticks a night)