Black Tooth Grin

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

scrum213
Souse
Souse

Black Tooth Grin

Post by scrum213 »

Whenever I drink whiskey from a shot glass, which I hardly ever do, it's a Black Tooth Grin. Basically, a shot of Crown or Seagrams and a splash of coke. Made famous by Pantera, a god-awful heavy metal band that I love.
I'm not one for fancy mixed drinks, just a bottle and a few cans of Coke and I'm a happy guy.

"Not quite black....ain't no candy!!"
R.I.P. Dime 1966-2004

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

Didn't the Black tooth grin have two different kinds of whiskey in it? One shot of Crown Roayl and another shot of something else with a spalsh of Coke.

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

Fuck Phil......
I'll miss you, pallie.

scrum213
Souse
Souse

Post by scrum213 »

Bluto wrote:Didn't the Black tooth grin have two different kinds of whiskey in it? One shot of Crown Roayl and another shot of something else with a spalsh of Coke.
No, watch the videos :wink:
They usually drank Crown, Seagram's or Wild Turkey.
There's a scan of the list of all the booze they requested for backstage floating around somewhere. Vinnie Paul said they had the largest tour contract rider for booze in the business.

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

Well, now I know. Thanks for setting me straight. To celebrate my new found knowledge I think I'll go mix one up.....

scrum213
Souse
Souse

Post by scrum213 »

Try whiskey with Dr. Pepper....I just started drinking whiskey again (101 Wild Turkey every day I think actually was buring an actual hole on my stomach...what's that called?) and it's the fucking the BEST. WAY better than Coke!

Also, I will not get into the Phil Anselmo/ Pantera thing on this board or any other board anymore for that matter. I met Big Val at a Zakk Wylde show and he told me a few things.....but I think now it's time we should just enjoy our memories of Dime and his music %*

scrum213
Souse
Souse

Post by scrum213 »

Also, at that show I killed Zakk's Beck's when he passed it around.

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

I'm in my way back machine today. But the Black Tooth no longer holds the same celebratory feeling it once did. Does remind me I should bust out the old Megadeth albums again though.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

slayer88
Tippler
Tippler

Post by slayer88 »

heres some clips of them having blacktooth shots for memories, drink it or wear it
Shot of Crown
Splash of coke
Shot of Seagrams7
Splash of Coke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjVRoUNswSU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pePPc-L4btA

Lifer
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Lifer »

Big Val is a nice fucking guy

fuck I hate rye though

I do blacktooths with Turkey cause i cant stomach rye

EDIT: btw, here's that rider.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/backstaget ... era_1.html
Bundy wrote:"I say Rooster old bean! sally forth with another pair of pink gins for these jolly lovely gels and we'll see if they arent up for a spot of rumpy pumpy before we have to dash off and give Jerry another sound thrashing, what? Tally ho!"