Blackout Islander/Mini-Zombie/Ultimate Rum & Pineapple

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Blackout Islander/Mini-Zombie/Ultimate Rum & Pineapple

Post by Badfellow »

These days, singing the praises of SJ is akin to preaching to the choir. That being said, I present for your inspection what is perhaps the ultimate simple SJ mix combo. It is a potent little number that harkens to the tropical breezes of a particular island we all frequent and love.

Blackout Islander (The Ultimate Rum & Pineapple)

4 parts Sailor Jerry Rum
1 part Pineapple Juice

Add rum over ice, finish with pineapple juice. A hazy brown should dominate the color of this jet fuel, or else you've used too much mixer.

Myer's can be argued as a more "flavorful" substitute to be paired with pineapple. But the Sailor pulls rank in regard to the final intent of this drink, that being an abbreviated, though equally formidable form of the Zombie. I've been drinking much of this recently.

Cheers, fellow Drunkards.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

rune
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by rune »

Looks dang good. I'm having a glass of cheap merlot mixed with a couple shots of SJ.
A variation of the BH, I don't know what to call it.
Was that pic taken in a dungeon?

liquor&poker
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by liquor&poker »

Can I use a non-spiced rum?

Fuck it I'm going to anyway. I happen to have some Rum and some pineapple juice.

Palmwine Drunkard

Post by Palmwine Drunkard »

That does look like a wonderful thing.

Cheers!
"Nature is beautiful at its most violent and chaotic. Embrace the wildness, in the storm and in yourself. And meditate heavily with aid of Johnny Walker. You've got it right. Let it all keep turning."
(Raoul Duke)

liquor&poker

Post by liquor&poker »

I just finished the first one. This recipie receives my approval. Several more to follow!

Cheers guys! It's only 10 a.m. Imagine how drunk I can get by the end of the day!

Palmwine Drunkard

Post by Palmwine Drunkard »

liquor&poker wrote:I just finished the first one. This recipie receives my approval. Several more to follow!

Cheers guys! It's only 10 a.m. Imagine how drunk I can get by the end of the day!
You just started!

Tell us about it when you finish tomorrow! (Sorry I don't do the little smiley faces, but you know I'm not "snarkey"! Right?).
"Nature is beautiful at its most violent and chaotic. Embrace the wildness, in the storm and in yourself. And meditate heavily with aid of Johnny Walker. You've got it right. Let it all keep turning."
(Raoul Duke)

liquor&poker

Post by liquor&poker »

Palmwine Drunkard wrote:
liquor&poker wrote:I just finished the first one. This recipie receives my approval. Several more to follow!

You just started!

Tell us about it when you finish tomorrow! (Sorry I don't do the little smiley faces, but you know I'm not "snarkey"! Right?).
You?? Snarky??? No way!!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

rune wrote: Was that pic taken in a dungeon?
:lol: Those are actually kitchen utensils in the background. Although I have been known to torture people with my cooking.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ