Beer and Tabasco

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

gaarzzamm1
Souse
Souse

Hot sauce

Post by gaarzzamm1 »

I was so inspired reading all these culinary adventures (the hot sauce/Black Velvet in particular) that I just had to try - I took a dash o'hot sauce to a shot glass and infused it for about three seconds with a shot of Black Velvet. Yum! Nice little burn at the finish, and it was tasty, too! Time for another, although I'm leaving the orange soda in the bottle...

flyinhighinCO
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by flyinhighinCO »

A friend tthat I camp with often always stars teh day with red beer. Hey, if you'er not going to eat them, you might as well drink your vegatables.

a bar I used to frequent in OK had a shot special they called a praire fire,
tequila with a few dashes of Tabasco. I only took them because they wrer cheap (sometimes cheap doesn't mean good!)
You'll be the one rollin' on the floor askin' for another one. I'll be the last one standin' up tellin' everyone we just begun.Get the bruises to prove it.-Eddie Spaghetti

Lifer
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Lifer »

DrDrinkBastard wrote:Skot11 swears by Red Beer:

12 oz Beer
4 Oz tomato juice (V8 is just fine)
hot sauce to taste

It's like a Bloody Mary for the cockfighting set.
I've made Bloody Beers with Clamato (as in a Caeser) and they've been pretty tasty

just dont overdo the clam/tomato juice
Bundy wrote:"I say Rooster old bean! sally forth with another pair of pink gins for these jolly lovely gels and we'll see if they arent up for a spot of rumpy pumpy before we have to dash off and give Jerry another sound thrashing, what? Tally ho!"

gaarzzamm1
Souse
Souse

Post by gaarzzamm1 »

I got another "recipe" along these lines:
a tumbler half-filled w/ice, cheap whiskey (Black Velvet is a favorite of mine) and a couple dashes of Worcestershire Sauce. Stir it up to "infuse" it for about ten seconds, then down the hatch. Just like a Bourbon-marinated steak. Okay, not even close, but what the hell...