Screwdriver variant

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

danger awesome
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Screwdriver variant

Post by danger awesome »

I'm drinking bucks fizz (sparkling white wine + orange juice) mixed with a healthy amount of vodka right now, i guess it's a kind of screwdriver? Don't know exactly what to call it, but it's very good.

POGO
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by POGO »

Since you have sparkling wine and port at hand, why not you try this I read about the other day and haven't had the opportunity to try? It's called a Lady Macbeth:

2oz. Sparkling wine.
1 ounce red port wine.

In a martini glass, lime peel on the rim .

(then go wash your hands ;))

I suspect the carbonic gas' effect in the port would unleash some unexpected subtetlies...
"This case of hangover needs masturbation and a gin & tonic. " - Sweet Lou

MeanOldLady
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by MeanOldLady »

it's sort of like the mimosa and the screwdriver had a baby. a delicious, intoxicating baby. mmm, i want to drink some babies now. who here has kids?
"Vodka is the Harry Potter of Booze, fun at first but ultimately unsatisfying and made for children." -The Lush

"If you can't trust the inner monkey, who can you trust?" -F. Sott Blitzedgerald

"this thread should be called WEAK drunk pics. more people should be bloody and passed out" -old crow

Pee
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Pee »

[quote="MeanOldLady"]it's sort of like the mimosa and the screwdriver had a baby. a delicious, intoxicating baby. mmm, i want to drink some babies now. who here has kids?[/quote]

I dropped the kids off at the pool a while ago. Does that count, MOL?

Tipsy McStagger
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Tipsy McStagger »

MeanOldLady wrote:it's sort of like the mimosa and the screwdriver had a baby. a delicious, intoxicating baby. mmm, i want to drink some babies now. who here has kids?
None that I know of!