Sling-jitos

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Sling-jitos

Post by Gin McGuinness »

No, I'm not kidding. My friend throws some of the most amazing parties (see pic in MDM calender) and is always trying to come up with kooky little cocktails to test-drive on her guests; thankfully I was one of them. Jasmine green tea might not be available to you all. Try to find an Asian grocery or health food store. Enjoy!

2 cans of green tea - jasmine (16 ounces total)
4 cups of homemade limeade (lime juice & simple syrup mixture)
a handful of fresh mint leaves - crushed
vodka
crushed ice

Make limeade (as sweet or tart as you like), pour in two cans of jasmine green tea, muddle mint leaves and add to liquid mixture. Pour over crushed ice, add as much vodka as you like and fill glass with liquid mixture (leaves & all).
"Personally I prefer the buzz between 'all is good and well in the universe with this glass' drunk and 'IM A FUCKING VIKING!' drunk." Impish Boozehound

rune
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by rune »

I shall have to try one of these if the weather ever warms up here. I've never seen tea in cans here, and I'd probably leave out most of the sugar, and the mandals.

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

rune wrote:I've never seen tea in cans here...
Try Whole Foods, Central Market or something of the likes. I do remember seeing it there. Hell, brew your own if worst comes to worst... need a box of tea?
"Personally I prefer the buzz between 'all is good and well in the universe with this glass' drunk and 'IM A FUCKING VIKING!' drunk." Impish Boozehound

Shot Time
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Shot Time »

that sounds pretty refreshing
Use to be cool

Gwynn
Self-Imposed Exile
Self-Imposed Exile

Post by Gwynn »

It sounds like an interesting drink, and you told me about it on DD too! SWEET! :D
Can't keep a good Bunnie down!