Canada Day

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Gregarious Boy
Souse
Souse

Canada Day

Post by Gregarious Boy »

Okay, I know I have not been on for probably a year now and the last time I really posted comments was while I was in Iraq in 2003. You guys really came through for me when nobody else would (to include family). I changed my Job to Cavalry Scout a few years ago and I'm always out at the field and I've been weeding out all of the bad seed soldiers that aren't suitable to watch my back when we go back to Iraq this fall. But anyway, Canada was yesterday and although I'm not Canadian, I feel a strong bond with them since I grew up in the North. So I put my soldiers on alert at 6am and made them drink Canadian Car Bombs all morning. To make a Canadian Car Bomb you put Canadian mist and Maple Syrup in a shot glass and drop it in a mug of Labatt Blue and chug. 4 out of 10 people vomitted and I had to make them do 50 push ups each time the pulled the trigger. Give it a try.
"We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that death will tremble to take us"

- Charles Bukowski