Rum

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

xxx

Rum

Post by xxx »

Orange juice, mango juice, Rum, touch of cinnamon stick. Ice. On the rocks.

rune
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: Rum

Post by rune »

Schmehrnoff wrote:Orange juice, mango juice, Rum, touch of cinnamon stick. Ice. On the rocks.
Put em all in the blender=Schmoothie

xxx

Post by xxx »

Nah I like it on the rocks but you do as you like.

bella
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by bella »

Sounds good.. maybe without the cinnamon..

I acually bought Blue Hawaiian wine coolers on vacation and added lots on ice and coconut rum .. Good stuff right there..

Voddie is my first love .. But rum is sure tasty.. Gotta love the Sailor too..
me loves the voddie

gaarzzamm1
Souse
Souse

Rum, rum...

Post by gaarzzamm1 »

Just for the record, I like rum and coke, rum and juice, rum on the rocks, rum out of the bottle, rum, glorious rum...I like golden and dark rums the best, and I like substituting rum for other dark liquors in drink recipes (My "Sister Havana" is just a Manhattan w/rum instead of whiskey, or taking a Mint Julep and adding a copious amount of rum where the whiskey should be - not that I dislike whiskey; far from it - I just like rum that much more...). Anyway, there's my 2 cents...

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

I may have to try you bastard cousin of the Manhattan drink one of these days there new guy. I will call you Gaarz for now.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Rum & pineapple juice. To be specific, Sailor Jerry and Dole. Something about the combo's compliment allows you the strongest pour possible. Four parts SJ, one part juice on the rocks. The booze goes quickly, but hey, your mixer lasts forever.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

xxx

Post by xxx »

I think he perfers surgar

gaarzzamm1
Souse
Souse

Post by gaarzzamm1 »

Another crazy rum recipe...three parts golden rum, three parts whiskey, and one part vermouth. Sweet? Dry? I've tried each one, and each one is rill good...the different types of vermouth obviously change the character of the drink, but each oneis...RILL GOOD...Call each drink what you want, if you even want to come up with snappy names...I just like the drinks; that is, when I'm not having rum on 'da rocks...or whiskey on the rocks(Black Velvet - nice, cheap, and sweet!)...or whatever you got...