Royal Flush

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Royal Flush

Post by Miklo »

Two shots of Crown Royal or canadian whiskey(WT 101 Rye works aswell) one shot of peach schnapps, build over ice and top with cranberry juice.
“And in my mind, this settles the issue. I would never drink cologne, and am therefore not an alcoholic.”
― Augusten Burroughs

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: Royal Flush

Post by Resident Asshole »

It's my favorite shot, but at the bar I do it with Seagrams 7. Saves money and tastes virtually the same.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

decent shooter; had a regular at a bar i worked at in atlanta, i saw him coming, i'd start making two. we took turns buying.

never had it as a drink.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Miklo »

Ive never had it as a shot, but I will have to try it with Seagrams 7
“And in my mind, this settles the issue. I would never drink cologne, and am therefore not an alcoholic.”
― Augusten Burroughs

Jiggers McCoy
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Jiggers McCoy »

It's interesting when you turn shooters into cocktails and vice versa.

In college, I really liked the Surfer on Acid shooter (Malibu, Jager, and pineapple juice) and a bartender once offered to make it in pint glass over ice, since I was ordering so many. I figured what the hell and it's actually a nice tiki drink to savor. Bit heavy for a superhot day, but maybe May/September.

Also IT GETS YA DRUNK
• "Avoiding the darker alcohols like bourbon, red wine and dark rum might lessen [a hangover] and you might also dance better if you wear a tutu instead of trousers." - FKR

• "If you wanna 'talk about' my drinking, it better be about how fucking awesome it is." - Me