Dog Bite

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Dog Bite

Post by UnkleLemmy »

My beloved local brewery, Genesee makes a malt liquor now. Sure, they claim to be "Rock Wall Brewing" but I know a fuckin Genny when I see one. Anyways the shit is 10% ABV, comes in a 24 oz orange can and sets you back $1.39 each where I buy them. Its the only ML I will allow to touch my lips (and liver) now.

http://www.dogbitehg.com/front
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

Cliffie S. Bockerson
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Re: Dog Bite

Post by Cliffie S. Bockerson »

After some rough Mickey's nights many years ago during a difficult stretch, i have abstained from the malt liquors. Dog bite is unlikely to end the drought, but it'd be my first pick were i determined to fist myself in the mouth with booze.
"Nossir. Even in my worst delirium I never interfered with the flow of traffic. I never drank any hair tonic, either."

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Living over here in Belgium, malt liquor doesn't technically exist. However, there are beers such as Gordon's (12% abv) that have all the properties of a good ML.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

peetie44 wrote:Living over here in Belgium, malt liquor doesn't technically exist. However, there are beers such as Gordon's (12% abv) that have all the properties of a good ML.
Dear God does Belgium make some amazing beers! Delirium Tremens is like and angel pissing down my throat. And Rodenbach Grand Cru is my fav beer of all time (If you can recomend another Flemish Red you will be my eternal friend).

But when it comes to getting shiity? Malt liqour is never beaten.
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

peetie44 wrote:Living over here in Belgium, malt liquor doesn't technically exist. However, there are beers such as Gordon's (12% abv) that have all the properties of a good ML.
I remember discovering Gordon's on holiday in Spain. My friends were amazed I found a beer that cost less than most of the normal ones, but was 12%abv. It also came in 500ml cans in a rather garish yellow tartan. Is this the same beer?
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

i'm from the uk...is malt liquor basically another word for strong beer?? like an ale or or a lager or what? i always imagined it being like carlsberg special brew or skol super strength. that right?
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

benitobeast69 wrote:i'm from the uk...is malt liquor basically another word for strong beer?? like an ale or or a lager or what? i always imagined it being like carlsberg special brew or skol super strength. that right?
Yes.
Your helpful friendly neighbourhood moderator.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage