Whiskey Sours

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Whiskey Sours

Post by Smatter Noguts »

ice smoothie style but with secret shit & stuff to make it smooth that we can't sdiscus even in a sacred secret forum like this but take cheer and be of good spirirts 'cause the 70's are back, chickie, and rusty nails drank with plaid pants and white belts is the scene I dig and what's your sign, baby?

So, it will only hurt the first time, I promise, and after that you can't get enough, and you'll be thanking me and including me in your prayers and will as the best thing that ever canme alkong so it's symple syrup and sour lemon juice and cheap whiskey and the seccret sauce aluded to but not disclosed above, 'cause I want your input man, or you guys but mostly the chicks who get off and don't mind being reffereed to as "you guys' plural cause they be down with the cause and you all know what cause that is, because.

This works on a hot day. God will put me down someday. But till then this works.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Whiskey Sours

Post by oettinger »

My input: Try a splash of frozen strawberry juice maybe. Yeah? No?

Btw where is this super cool cocktail thread in which every post contained one percent of the dangerous mixture? Did we even reach 100?
Drink!