Brutal Hammer variations

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Brutal Hammer variations

Post by Patchez »

I had a gallon of rather shitty homemade red wine gifted to me recently. Supposedly it was aged in a bourbon barrel. Tasted rather horrid with just a hint of the bourbon. I was lead to attempt, due to the slight lingering taste to add some fucking bourbon. I thought I'd Hammer it up 50/50 bourbon and the red stuff. I made a Kentucky Hammer. First one tasted like Hell so I had two more to make sure.

Don't try this at home.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Bubblez
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: Brutal Hammer variations

Post by Bubblez »

Patchez wrote:I had a gallon of rather shitty homemade red wine gifted to me recently. Supposedly it was aged in a bourbon barrel. Tasted rather horrid with just a hint of the bourbon. I was lead to attempt, due to the slight lingering taste to add some fucking bourbon. I thought I'd Hammer it up 50/50 bourbon and the red stuff. I made a Kentucky Hammer. First one tasted like Hell so I had two more to make sure.

Don't try this at home.

Not really a gift. I forgot where I left it. Ass.
What would you rather do—leave a beautiful corpse, or a scorched Earth? Don’t live fast and die young. Live long and die hard.¸

—Sarah Szabo

I'm all for a scorched Earth policy. -- Me

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Oh, man... I wasn't gonna say anything. Now don't be busting up the tables!

Two burly men parrying with broken bottles. I call ringside

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

If we are going down the line of red wine mixed with spirits, port and brandy is well recognized in most of the UK, and actually a very pleasant and fortifying drink. The brutal hammer is like it's degenerate cousin who was written out of the family fortune after "that wedding"
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Bubblez wrote:
Patchez wrote:I had a gallon of rather shitty homemade red wine gifted to me recently. Supposedly it was aged in a bourbon barrel. Tasted rather horrid with just a hint of the bourbon. I was lead to attempt, due to the slight lingering taste to add some fucking bourbon. I thought I'd Hammer it up 50/50 bourbon and the red stuff. I made a Kentucky Hammer. First one tasted like Hell so I had two more to make sure.

Don't try this at home.

Hahahahaha that was FREAKING FUNNY
Drink!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

oettinger wrote:
Bubblez wrote:

Don't try this at home.

Hahahahaha that was FREAKING FUNNY

Just so everyone knows the wine has safely been returned to it's rightful owner. My brudder.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

^^^ Sir, I think this drinks of mass debauchun are yours
Drink!

Nanaki-Anakin
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Nanaki-Anakin »

Sounds rank, but I'd imagine it did the job.

I agree with Mr Viking, port and brandy is a fantastic mix, good for the throat and a decent enough hangover cure.

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

God-damn heresy is what it is just like the fuckers at Beam with their tootie frutie Skittle flavored bourbon cause dipshits always want to try something new but are too retarded to bartend their own self and mix an experiment and that isn;t a safe place, and besides, women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Vodka or Everclear, MD20/20 mixed 50/50 and yes, needs to be a Christ-killing variety of red whatever it is as the Dagobah reds stand well on their own and why people want to kill that Jesus-loving community nectur by blending it but teh Jew wine is a better pairing especially the concord stuff.

Anybody offended should let me know what corrective action they would like metted out, I'm serving out my bad attitude sentence at work and I'm a better drunk than the lot of 'em.

In spiritus sanctu, motherfuckers.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Smatter Noguts wrote:God-damn heresy is what it is just like the fuckers at Beam with their tootie frutie Skittle flavored bourbon cause dipshits always want to try something new but are too retarded to bartend their own self and mix an experiment and that isn;t a safe place, and besides, women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Vodka or Everclear, MD20/20 mixed 50/50 and yes, needs to be a Christ-killing variety of red whatever it is as the Dagobah reds stand well on their own and why people want to kill that Jesus-loving community nectur by blending it but teh Jew wine is a better pairing especially the concord stuff.

Anybody offended should let me know what corrective action they would like metted out, I'm serving out my bad attitude sentence at work and I'm a better drunk than the lot of 'em.

I live for heresy. they make great chocolate bars.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Patchez wrote:
Smatter Noguts wrote:God-damn heresy is what it is just like the fuckers at Beam with their tootie frutie Skittle flavored bourbon cause dipshits always want to try something new but are too retarded to bartend their own self and mix an experiment and that isn;t a safe place, and besides, women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

I live for heresy. they make great chocolate bars.

Nevermind. Come to find out Hershey's makes the chocolate.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Smatter Noguts wrote:...Vodka or Everclear, MD20/20 mixed 50/50...
Oh, there's a winner. Makes by butt hairs curl just thinking about it.

Many times I've drank dry sherry and dark rum at a 50/50 mix, and there's nothing brutal about it. The hangovers can be a little swarthy though.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

There was a website somewhere, in fact I thought I found it from a link on this board, that gave the recipe for a real Brutal Hammer (the one a Legionnaire would drink) as 5 ounces of red wine mixed with 7 ounces of vodka. Does this sound right? Or is a Brutal Hammer a generic term for any hard liquor/wine drink?

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hugh wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:15 pm
There was a website somewhere, in fact I thought I found it from a link on this board, that gave the recipe for a real Brutal Hammer (the one a Legionnaire would drink) as 5 ounces of red wine mixed with 7 ounces of vodka. Does this sound right? Or is a Brutal Hammer a generic term for any hard liquor/wine drink?
You`re right. On both I`d say: Brutalhammer is the name of FKR`s very own drinking news page.
Drink!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

My closest friends call me Hammer, or The Hammer. I'll let you dwell on that for a while.