2010 NFL Season

Moderators: Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge, Bur, ThirstyDrunk, Hardcore Stig

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: 2010 NFL Season

Post by peetie44 »

Chimneyfish wrote:Haha damn I can't leave the computer? What is this, a chat room? Here's the other one.

She's not disgusting it just irks me when people make false rape allegations.
In this case it was not, and probably will not ever be, determined if the sexual assault allegations were false. According to DA Fred Bright, his office chose not to press charges because they feel they don't have enough evidence to successfully prosecute what would turn out to be a protracted, expensive case.

Both owner Rooney of the Steelers and the NFL league office have indicated that there will be disciplinary action. Rooney has stated the Steelers will coordinate with the league on this.

Most telling; Rothlisberger has told Rooney that he will accept whatever punishment is handed down.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

But the justice system's job isn't to determine if allegations are false. It's to determine if there's enough evidence to find an innocent person guilty. In this case there wasn't. I would hope that a guy wouldn't have to be considered guilty of a crime he was never charged with. Well, except for OJ of course.

It's shocking to me that he'd go through all the bullshit involved with his first rape allegation and then go right on to rape another girl. I also don't believe he's enough of an expert at it to pull it off in a public place without any evidence. But in the end, I'm telling you- that girl's a good twenty pounds away from being raped by anybody remotely important. It was all a ploy to join the clique of famous rape victims.

fiyah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by fiyah »

Chimneyfish wrote:
fiyah wrote:The Broncos traded #15 Brandon Marshall to free up the jersey number for Tim Tebow who visited Dove Valley a few hours after the trade..
With the league announcing that it's illegalizing messages on eyeblacks you've gotta think they only had one person in mind.

I know the NCAA banned those eyepatch messages, but had not heard anything regarding the NFL banning them..

The NCAA waited until Teboner left to outlaw that stuff.. It's so scandalous.. Actually it's just kinda stupid..
22:21 Thirsty i was too drunk to be high
[13:22] <@Veen> I need to find the penis monster
[23:03] <@fabric> dont masturbate to me

fiyah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by fiyah »

Chimneyfish wrote:Haha damn I can't leave the computer? What is this, a chat room? Here's the other one.

She's not disgusting it just irks me when people make false rape allegations. Like that chick in the Duke lacrosse case who got away scot free and even got a book deal out of it. The cold truth is that hot chicks get more benefits in this world. One of them happens to be the opportunity to get raped by celebrities.

Pretty sure that's last year's accuser.. I haven't seen nor heard of any pictures from this year's diva..

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

fiyah wrote:I know the NCAA banned those eyepatch messages, but had not heard anything regarding the NFL banning them..
Oops you're right. That'll teach me to watch SportsCenter shitfaced with one eye open. I once spent half an hour listening to Whoopi Goldberg talk on The View thinking I was watching a Warren Sapp interview.

Ptflea2
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Ptflea2 »

Chimneyfish wrote:But the justice system's job isn't to determine if allegations are false. It's to determine if there's enough evidence to find an innocent person guilty. In this case there wasn't. I would hope that a guy wouldn't have to be considered guilty of a crime he was never charged with. Well, except for OJ of course.

It's shocking to me that he'd go through all the bullshit involved with his first rape allegation and then go right on to rape another girl. I also don't believe he's enough of an expert at it to pull it off in a public place without any evidence. But in the end, I'm telling you- that girl's a good twenty pounds away from being raped by anybody remotely important. It was all a ploy to join the clique of famous rape victims.

If you've ever been to Milledgeville, GA (and I have plenty of times) that girl, from the picture you posted, is top shelf ass for those parts. Seriously.

From the information that's slowly starting to come out, it doesn't sound like Ben "raped" her because she was so drunk she didn't know what was happening to her. If you never say "no" because you are so drunk you can barely stand, can you still be raped? I don't know, but it doesn't look good on Ben's part regardless. According to this girls friend in the police report, Ben had his cock out of his zipper most of the time in the VIP. Classy guy.

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

I once heard that a guy could be convicted of rape just for having sex with a girl who's legally drunk because she can't theoretically consent. I'd be in prison for life if that were the case. It could just be a rumor though. All I know is that the DA decided not to press charges.

fiyah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by fiyah »

Another set of allegations against Big Ben..

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/ye ... 1ben1.html

The man is a playah!

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

He then allegedly pulled down his pants and told the woman "she could do whatever she wants."
I bet that line works great.

nic the chick
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by nic the chick »

Chimneyfish wrote:
He then allegedly pulled down his pants and told the woman "she could do whatever she wants."
I bet that line works great.
she should have stolen his wallet instead.
For a forreal party, you needs to be takin a mirror off of the wall and shit.
~anonymous

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

JohnnyTequila wrote:
fiyah wrote:Teboner is one of the three best players in college football history.

no question.

however, i don't think his skill set will translate to the pro game. but i couild be wrong.
I agree here with Johnny Tequila. I think he won't be so good in the pros. Same with my boy Colt McCoy.
Did you guys know that Tim Tebow went to poverty countries to perform circumcisions during his off time? true story. It is a pleasure to meet him.... (*sigh*)
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

nic the chick
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by nic the chick »

nonconsensualsberger has been suspended for the first 6 games of 2010.
thus sayeth goodell.
For a forreal party, you needs to be takin a mirror off of the wall and shit.
~anonymous

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

Howie Do wrote:nonconsensualsberger has been suspended for the first 6 games of 2010.
thus sayeth goodell.

ha i lol'd.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Howie Do wrote:nonconsensualsberger has been suspended for the first 6 games of 2010.
thus sayeth goodell.
Feel free to correct me on this but you almost have to go back to the Paul Hornung (along with Alex Karras) 1963 "indefinite suspension" (turned out to be the entire '63 season) for gambling on league games, ordered by then-commish Pete Rozelle, to find an instance where a white NFL star -- let alone a 2-time SB-winning QB -- was punished so severely for any misbehavior.

So despite what the media has reported about the incident, maybe(?) the police and the league know more about the "nonconsensual sex" (PC for rape) than has been made public. Big Ben might actually be getting off easy here with no criminal charges being filed and (so far) no civil-suit for $$$ being brought by the woman.
Last edited by peetie44 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

Roethlisberger suspended six games for being at a bar and Roger Goodell thinks he's a better crime investigator than the police. He might want to turn over whatever evidence he's apparently got against Roethlisberger to the DA so maybe somebody can actually charge him with something. Doesn't anyone else think it's strange that the first girl who was "raped" didn't even call the police at any point, never pressed charges, but managed to call her lawyer to file a civil suit in which they immediately gave a huge price at which they'd settle? Then, after all that controversy, he goes out and rapes another girl in a public place less than a year later?

I realize that the NFL can suspend guys for personal conduct even if even they didn't commit a crime, but look at the official description of his violation:

"As the District Attorney concluded, the extensive investigatory record shows that you contributed to the irresponsible consumption of alcohol by purchasing (or facilitating the purchase of) alcoholic beverages for underage college students, at least some of whom were likely already intoxicated."

Suspended six games for not carding girls who were sitting inside a bar.