Hockey!

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bur, ThirstyDrunk, Hardcore Stig

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: Hockey!

Post by Resident Asshole »

Also, I think Biron is just fine, he just needs more playoff experience.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Labatt_50
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Labatt_50 »

Resident Asshole wrote:Also, I think Biron is just fine, he just needs more playoff experience.
yeah, you gotta give a guy some time. Emery might turn out to be great down in Philly, however Ottawa is lucky to be rid of him and soon Heatley. Burn it all down and start over, get a good locker room atmosphere.

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by tomodon »

Free agent day is 1st July yeah? Should be a few moves I heard. Ohlund will be leaving the Canucks which is a shame because he seems quite an important player - especially on the power play. Will keep track of the moves anyway...

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

So the Flyers lost Knuble to free agency, and pick up Ian Lapierre? This is going to be an interesting off-season.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

Rip Rufus wrote:So the Flyers lost Knuble to free agency, and pick up Ian Lapierre? This is going to be an interesting off-season.
I'm still not sure if the Pronger acquisition was a good idea ....
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by tomodon »

coqui_chris wrote:
Wasn't he voted the dirtiest player in the NHL? He stamped on one of the Canucks players' legs if I remember right. Sometimes good to have someone like that one your side though...

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

tomodon wrote:
coqui_chris wrote:
Wasn't he voted the dirtiest player in the NHL? He stamped on one of the Canucks players' legs if I remember right. Sometimes good to have someone like that one your side though...
I'm concerned about the financial ramifications. He's only got one more year on his contract. Furthermore, both Sbisa and Lupul were young, but they were also highly talented. We might need veterans in the locker room to rear these guys right, but trading them away isn't the most wise thing to do.

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by tomodon »

Gutted they put Hordichuk on waiver. That fight with Stortini recently was great to see.

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

EAT A DICK, PITTSBURGH!!!!!! WELCOME TO YOUR NEW BUILDING!!!!!!!!

HATE,
THE FLYERS

Resident Asshole

And the Wings go for 3 win streak at home against Colorado. Get that rivalry going again! Especially with Modano.
Bourbon is my blood.

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

Resident Evil wrote:And the Wings go for 3 win streak at home against Colorado. Get that rivalry going again! Especially with Modano.

Bwahahahahahaah!

How's THAT for getting the rivalry going again?
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Peter_hauritz wrote:Hockey is my favorite Sports.
My favorite Hockey team is Pakistan.
Pakistan is all time My favorite Hockey Team.
Peter...are you referring to ice hockey or field hockey? I wasn't aware that Pakistan had a national ice hockey team.

Btw...I just watched Australia beat India (on TV) for the field hockey gold medal in the Commonwealth Games. India got the silver and I believe it's their first-ever Commonwealth Games medal in that sport.

CHEERS!
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

Resident Asshole

Pretty sure he's a bot Peetie. Also, Datsyuk, you had the game winning shootout goal wide open on the opening shot, goalie was down and you didn't elevate the puck?!?

Instead the Wings lose in what the 7th round of shootout? Oh well, I'll take 5 points in 3 games.
Bourbon is my blood.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Resident Evil wrote:Pretty sure he's a bot Peetie.
Well, RA...it never hurts to engage the Bots in a wee bit of sports chatter, eh?