Hockey!

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bur, ThirstyDrunk, Hardcore Stig

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Hockey!

Post by tomodon »

Seriously, aren't there enough Great White Northerners to keep this thing at least partly active?! Shame on you!

Erm, so...Yeah, Canucks are gonna win the cup this year! Crosby's moustache is a disgrace, Russia are gonna win the World Juniors and, erm.....pfff....drunk

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Resident Asshole »

tomodon wrote:Seriously, aren't there enough Great White Northerners to keep this thing at least partly active?! Shame on you!

Erm, so...Yeah, Canucks are gonna win the cup this year! Crosby's moustache is a disgrace, Russia are gonna win the World Juniors and, erm.....pfff....drunk
Crosby sux. Although I wish he was playing when they played the Caps yesterday cuz I love when Ovechkin hits him.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

sharks lead the pacific.

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

Penn are going all the way man

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

Game one of the conference 2010 2011 quarterfinals Penn is playing tonight Tampa bay lighting

Resident Asshole

Screw the Penguins. Crosby was voted the biggest whiner in hockey by the players themselves. I know all the media has a hard-on for him but IMO Ovechkin and Datsyuk are far superior. I think Malkin is a bitch too.
Bourbon is my blood.

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by beerkegbilly »

Resident Asshole wrote:Screw the Penguins. Crosby was voted the biggest whiner in hockey by the players themselves. I know all the media has a hard-on for him but IMO Ovechkin and Datsyuk are far superior. I think Malkin is a bitch too.
I seen it on the local new that was voted biggest whiner too
Well it's the home town team

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

What a fukin comeback! Great win

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Chimneyfish wrote:What a fukin comeback! Great win
My pirate sports-TV link (First Row Sports) had it's domain seized by Homeland Security right before the Super Bowl but it's now back up and running (who knows for how long?) and I caught the tying goal and the OT while I was surfing around for something to watch early AM.

THAT was some exciting hockey! Congrats to the Sharks on the win.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Resident Asshole

Redwings sweep tonight! Time to start looking for round 2 tickets.
Bourbon is my blood.

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by tomodon »

Hopefully the Canucks can win on home ice tonight. Beer fridge is stocked. They didn't turn up for the last game in Chicago but Luongo should be back on his game tonight. Should be good!

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by beerkegbilly »

Pitt leading 3 to 1

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

Tonight's the night.

BEAT LA

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by tomodon »

Bruce berry was a workin' man he used to load the Econoline van. What the hell is going on with the Canucks man. Get back playing like they did in the first few games