Hockey!

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bur, ThirstyDrunk, Hardcore Stig

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Hockey!

Post by tomodon »

Canucks in 6. Hope so anyway 'cause I'll be away for Game #5. They say the party here - if they win - will be bigger than the win at the Olympics. Although a riot like in '94 might be fun too...gotta love a good riot.

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

Canucks in 5

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by tomodon »

Lots of fucking idiots downtown tonight - amateur drunks wanting to cause trouble. Morons.

Congrats to Boston - they were the best team over the 7 games. Thomas was unbeatable a lot of the time and deserves the Conn Smythe.

Wouldn't be surprised if we find out Kesler was hurt though and losing Hamhuis was a big loss.

Disappointed but the dipshits rioting in Vancouver don't represent ANY of the Canucks fans I know.

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Resident Asshole »

I was rooting for Vancouver and almost put money on them. I decided not to for the reason you mentioned...Thomas.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

J. Tequila wrote:well, there's a 75% chance Boston won't win the Stanley Cup.

So we've got that going for us.

which is nice.

Fuck.

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

Best picture from the riot:

http://yfrog.com/h39045j
I'll miss you, pallie.

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by tomodon »

Shame to see Hodgson get traded from the Canucks. Vigneault never seemed to rate him tho so suppose his card was marked.

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

tomodon wrote:Shame to see Hodgson get traded from the Canucks. Vigneault never seemed to rate him tho so suppose his card was marked.
The weird thing is that that small trade was one of the biggest stories of the trade deadline. There was not much action. My Flyers made a couple defensive acquisitions leading up to the deadline, but nothing major. They looked good shutting out the Capitals last night.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

Penns are second place in Atlantic

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

Right about now all the Flyers fans are doing the WIP-Shuffle.

They dipped Bryzgalov down, now they're picking him back up and giving him a pirouette.

Argh!
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

coqui_chris wrote:Right about now all the Flyers fans are doing the WIP-Shuffle.

They dipped Bryzgalov down, now they're picking him back up and giving him a pirouette.

Argh!
Philly fans are the first too criticize a player when he is shitty, which Bryz was early in the year. He seems to have found his game, and he's carried the team a bit over the last two weeks. Getting Timonen back in the line-up will help.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

mr.dirty pants
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

NHL?

Post by mr.dirty pants »

Anybody give a screw like I do that hockey is back tonight? Might as well get shit hammered.

One for the Frog

Re: NHL?

Post by One for the Frog »

nope

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

I'm about to hockey up a luge cuz of the shit weed I'm smoking.

What was the ?

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Go Bluejackets.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought