Peetie's NBA Thread

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bur, ThirstyDrunk, Hardcore Stig

Sleestack
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: Peetie's NBA Thread

Post by Sleestack »

peetie44 wrote:
Sleestack wrote:
peetie44 wrote:420lbs?

Wrap your mind around this...

605lbs.
WHOA!

I remember him as being a wide-body, but with good quickness, footwork & hands, and he was a nice inside-out passer. Just ask The Glide.
Yes he was. He also did alot out in the community around Oregon here. In fact he died over on the Oregon coast at a basketball camp he was running...Well obviously he wasn't actually running...poor guy always did battle that weight.
I've been unavoidably detained by my complete lack of punctuality.

fizzmaster
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by fizzmaster »

JohnnyTequila wrote:Cavs-Celtics tomorrow night. Yeah, it's kind of a big deal.
Huge game. The Celts are tired lately, and this game is exactly what they need to snap them out of it. This game will be insane.
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. "
-Hunter S. Thompson

http://fermentedfilm.blogspot.com/
http://indiewrasslin.tumblr.com/

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

fizzmaster wrote:
Huge game. The Celts are tired lately, and this game is exactly what they need to snap them out of it. This game will be insane.
Of course, 2 days after playing a solid game and beating the Celtics (?), the Knicks imploded against the Okie City Thunder. And they got beat again, last nite, by the Mavs. Typical.

NYK have Hornets & Rockets next...UGH.

The Lakers are cruisin' though :^)
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Sleestack
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Sleestack »

peetie44 wrote:
fizzmaster wrote:
Of course, 2 days after playing a solid game and beating the Celtics (?), the Knicks imploded against the Okie City Thunder. And they got beat again, last nite, by the Mavs. Typical.

NYK have Hornets & Rockets next...UGH.

The Lakers are cruisin' though :^)
You know it feels so lonley up here in the Northwest with out the Super Sonics...I'm sure Seattle will get another team sometime...

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

Sleestack wrote:
You know it feels so lonley up here in the Northwest with out the Super Sonics...I'm sure Seattle will get another team sometime...
I believe Shawn Kemp is trying to sire one all by himself.
I'll miss you, pallie.

Sleestack
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Sleestack »

BeerMakesMeSmart wrote:
Sleestack wrote:
AHHAHAHAHAH!!!

He's his own damn planet...A little old NBA team should be no sweat for that massive man....

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

I loved watching Kemp play. Dwight Howard reminds me of him.
I'll miss you, pallie.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

BeerMakesMeSmart wrote:
Sleestack wrote:
Well, the last time I looked at a picture of Shawn, it looked like he was expecting twins himself.

Yeah, Slee...

A drag about the Sonics moving.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

Sleestack
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Sleestack »

peetie44 wrote:
BeerMakesMeSmart wrote:
Sleestack wrote:
Well, the last time I looked at a picture of Shawn, it looked like he was expecting twins himself.

Yeah, Slee...

A drag about the Sonics moving.
Don't get me wrong...I LOVED hating the Super Sonics...We knew who the enemy was you know? But at least we have the Lakers and Suns to hate on the West coast...:)

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Sleestack wrote: Don't get me wrong...I LOVED hating the Super Sonics...We knew who the enemy was you know? But at least we have the Lakers and Suns to hate on the West coast...:)
It's ok to hate the Warriors and Kings, too, but you can only pity the Clippers.

When I'm in L.A., I stay at a house where there's TWO Clippers fans. It's quite depressing.

And BMMS,

You're right-on with the Kemp/Howard comparison. SK was a monster baller before he hit the bottle and learned how to fuck.

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

peetie44 wrote:SK was a monster baller before he hit the bottle and learned how to fuck.

yeah, that's when the cavs got him. fortunately we were able to dump all 410 lbs of him and his horrific contract on the Trail Blazers. Suckers.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

JohnnyTequila wrote:
peetie44 wrote:SK was a monster baller before he hit the bottle and learned how to fuck.

yeah, that's when the cavs got him. fortunately we were able to dump all 410 lbs of him and his horrific contract on the Trail Blazers. Suckers.
Hey Johnny...

Think Lebron is gonna re-up with you guys? The idiots in NY still have this fantasy he's gonna leave a contender for those cluster-fucks; either Knicks OR Nets.

Two Martini Breakfast
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Two Martini Breakfast »

fizzmaster wrote:
FUCKING CELTICS I FUCKING HATE THEM THEY SUCK SO BAD. SO BAD!

SOOO BAAAD!!!

:cries:
I didn't fight a secret war in Nicaragua so you could walk these streets of freedom badmouthing Lady America, in your damn mirrored sunglasses!

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

Eat it, Boston.

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mother Goose »

Hey, I don't know shit about the NBA (except the Pacers are a bunch of lousy brawl-starting thugs), but didn't Shawn Kemp graduate from a high school in Indiana? I think he has some sort of important ties here, which, by proxy, makes me important and special. :D

"DC is a toilet. And it needs a good flush." ~ Weatherman

Drunkard Chat bot sez: fiyah: i'm picturing wasabi oozing out of her parents, and im at a good pace if you have to do this cheap as fuck. but drunkards need to unite