Olympic Snowboarding

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bur, ThirstyDrunk, Hardcore Stig

Rumhead
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Olympic Snowboarding

Post by Rumhead »

All the Americans looks like they could use a good solid punch in the face...and a kick in the balls for good measure.
Alcohol makes us better human beings. - FKR

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Whisky Guy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: Olympic Snowboarding

Post by Whisky Guy »

You talking about halfpipe? I personally think that ex-Canadian now Aussie fuckwit should could use a good kick in the nuts. Not for his douchebag attitude or him selling out his country but for getting rich making malware. Fucker.

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Resident Asshole »

Well the US got 1st and 3rd last night. Booyah!
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by tomodon »

Ah, it was pretty impressive to a guy that know nothing about these things. The "Tomohawk" looked pretty good. That red-headed layabout earns a shit-load every year though. Damn, I'm unemployed at the moment, maybe I could twirl about in the air a bit - how hard can it be?!

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

tomodon wrote:Ah, it was pretty impressive to a guy that know nothing about these things. The "Tomohawk" looked pretty good. That red-headed layabout earns a shit-load every year though. Damn, I'm unemployed at the moment, maybe I could twirl about in the air a bit - how hard can it be?!
You better start practicing. Shawn has been riding since he could walk. The first time I saw him ride he was 12yo competing in the men's division. He didn't win but he was trying tricks grown men wouldn't dare try. He is so far above anyone else it's silly.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

tomodon wrote:Ah, it was pretty impressive to a guy that know nothing about these things. The "Tomohawk" looked pretty good. That red-headed layabout earns a shit-load every year though. Damn, I'm unemployed at the moment, maybe I could twirl about in the air a bit - how hard can it be?!
You seem more the figure skater type
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

haf pipe..??! I got a full pipe of A-dam skunk and it's4am her

I suffer for my art..

to gf: ain'y that rifght, darlin.....owch
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by felinamojokitty »

flying tomato

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

I think of all olympic events in terms of this simple rule:

If you need a panel of judges to tell you who won, you have just witnessed a pageant, not a real sport.

This rule can take you far in life. I should write a bullshit self-help book.
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

The Olympics are awesome.

And you know what's a great sport? The Biathlon.

Know who thought of that?
The man, that's who.

I just read a book on how it was invented, and it went kinda like this:
GUY: Know what's great?
OTHER GUY: Nah, what?
GUY: Skiing and shooting shit.

I also heard that they wanted to add chugging High Lifes and sucking on titties to the sport, but the IOC won't let them because they think it will become so awesome that people who are unprepared will try to divest themselves too heavily into the sport and die like that Georgian luger.

I also heard that Lindsey Vonn fucked up and tripped on that gate yesterday because she was thinking about how hard she wants me to fuck her. Don't blame her, U-S-A, its understandable.
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

waahoohah wrote:I think of all olympic events in terms of this simple rule:

If you need a panel of judges to tell you who won, you have just witnessed a pageant, not a real sport.

This rule can take you far in life. I should write a bullshit self-help book.

Boxing is a real sport.

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

The judging has fucked up boxing quite a bit too though. I say they just let them fight until there's only one guy standing so there's no question about it. At least in boxing they're just judging how many punches landed so it's more objective than judging how "pretty" a performance was or whatever the fuck they do in the Olympics.