Go Redwings, win the Cup back!

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bur, ThirstyDrunk, Hardcore Stig

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: Go Redwings, win the Cup back!

Post by Resident Asshole »

I honestly think once the Wings are rested up you will see the kind of effort we saw in Game 7 against Phoenix. I really think that Sunday they will even it up.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by tomodon »

Will try to stay awake and relatively undrunk enough to watch the Canucks tomorrow night. The games in Chicago are a few hours earlier which helps. Replay of the 2009 playoffs game. Hate that Byfuglian guy. Hope that Hordi / O'Brien / Rypien get amongst 'em - always good to see.

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

Chimneyfish wrote:Great game. Fastest three goals in playoff history but the Wings kept it entertaining.

I can talk bad about the Sharks' performance in the playoffs but when other people do it then I go on the defensive. All the national puck pundits are picking Detroit in 7. Yesterday's scores don't matter in today's ballgame. The Sharks are definitely the better team here, no homer.
I am the same way!! All last night I was getting FURIOUS at the dick sucking for the Red Wings going on from the Versus commentators. Don't say Pavelski was having a "great playoff game" after the first period. He has been getting consecutively great during his whole career! He will be a force to be reckoned with, if you don't think he is now. He kept the US team alive! Don't underestimate the power of The Big Pavelski!
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

I hate the Penguins. HATE.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

Resident Asshole

Crystal wrote:
Chimneyfish wrote:Great game. Fastest three goals in playoff history but the Wings kept it entertaining.

I can talk bad about the Sharks' performance in the playoffs but when other people do it then I go on the defensive. All the national puck pundits are picking Detroit in 7. Yesterday's scores don't matter in today's ballgame. The Sharks are definitely the better team here, no homer.
I am the same way!! All last night I was getting FURIOUS at the dick sucking for the Red Wings going on from the Versus commentators. Don't say Pavelski was having a "great playoff game" after the first period. He has been getting consecutively great during his whole career! He will be a force to be reckoned with, if you don't think he is now. He kept the US team alive! Don't underestimate the power of The Big Pavelski!

Redwings whateva/ Rafalski=4USA goals and almost saved them from Crosby. Just sayin, as a Crosby hata
Bourbon is my blood.

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

Even though the Flyers lost, that was an awesome game today. Need to win in Boston on Monday and bring the series back to Philly at 1-1.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

Rip Rufus wrote:Even though the Flyers lost, that was an awesome game today. Need to win in Boston on Monday and bring the series back to Philly at 1-1.
A loss is a loss, but to take it from the point of Boucher's ludicrous penalty (how low can you go?) to tying it up and putting it into OT is a foundation for this next game.

Also, Broad Street Bullies Documentary on HBO on Tuesday at 10:00pm
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

Resident Asshole wrote:I honestly think once the Wings are rested up you will see the kind of effort we saw in Game 7 against Phoenix. I really think that Sunday they will even it up.
Sunday is over. We won.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Rip Rufus »

Damn it. Damn it so much.

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

Asshole, just understand you're dealing with a couple fans who haven't had any sports team to go very deep into the playoffs for a long time. Crystal and I are going to boast loudly and for as long as we can. No hard feelings.

Anyway- should be an easy series.

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Rip Rufus »

Resident Asshole wrote:I honestly think once the Wings are rested up you will see the kind of effort we saw in Game 7 against Phoenix. I really think that Sunday they will even it up.
Now down 3-0. Hopefully my Flyer's can use the home ice and get into the series tomorrow. I have tickets to Game 4, and would hate to see it be an elimination game.

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

PATTY MARLEAU FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Duh duh, duh duh, duh duh.

They were voted the toughest place this year (according to comcast sportsnet) to play a team at home. That's right. THE SHARK TANK!!

SUCK IT DETROIT!

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

Doobie-doobie-doooooo....

Resident Asshole

Crystal wrote:PATTY MARLEAU FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Duh duh, duh duh, duh duh.

They were voted the toughest place this year (according to comcast sportsnet) to play a team at home. That's right. THE SHARK TANK!!

SUCK IT DETROIT!
Just so you know, they weren't playing there last night. Anyway, I think there have been several totally blown calls which helped the Sharks out in this series. Of course blown calls go both ways, but in the first two games the Sharks were given 5 on 3s late in the game which ended up giving them the game-winning goals. Champs don't use excuses, but it just frustrates me when I feel that officiating is affecting the outcome of the game.
Bourbon is my blood.

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

I am well aware that we were in Hockeytown. Just something Drew Remenda and Randy Hahn pointed out on Comcast. That's fun. Finally we are getting some love though!