NCAA Football 2010

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bur, ThirstyDrunk, Hardcore Stig

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: NCAA Football 2010

Post by Chimneyfish »

Mayhem Anomaly wrote:The tattoos were probably shit. Football players as a whole have the second-worse tattoos of ateletes, almost, but not as bad as, basketball players.
I like Justin Smith's.

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

Good story from Deadspin today regarding Tressel: Jim Tressel Is The Symptom, Not The Disease
I can tolerate a lot of the bullshit of college sports. I can tolerate the college coaches who make paper hats out of the NCAA bylaws. I can tolerate the NCAA itself, knowing that one day soon the whole edifice will come tumbling down. What I can't tolerate is the passel of excellent journalists who understand all the cockeyed incentives of big-time college sports, who know precisely where the big con lies, and who nonetheless write story after story after story after story in which they mistake the symptoms for the contagion.

Mayhems
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Mayhems »

Chimneyfish wrote:
Mayhem Anomaly wrote:The tattoos were probably shit. Football players as a whole have the second-worse tattoos of ateletes, almost, but not as bad as, basketball players.
I like Justin Smith's.
Nice idea, but way too small. Will turn to a blob in a couple of years that.