Haye v Chisora

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bur, ThirstyDrunk, Hardcore Stig

kowalski
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Haye v Chisora

Post by kowalski »

I'm going to try and watch this via an online stream as unfortunately I don't know of anywhere locally that is showing it for free. It's been hyped up, but I'm really hoping for a good fight. I've put money on Haye, and I hope he teaches Chisora a lesson!
Snakebite & Blue Bols <-- The Drink of Champions

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Haye v Chisora

Post by peetie44 »

kowalski wrote:I'm going to try and watch this via an online stream as unfortunately I don't know of anywhere locally that is showing it for free. It's been hyped up, but I'm really hoping for a good fight. I've put money on Haye, and I hope he teaches Chisora a lesson!
If you want a good stream (most of the time), click on this link ( http://www.firstrowsports.eu/ ) then click on BOXING - WWE - UFC in the menu bar, then click on your fight. There's currently @10 links available for this fight.

You'll have to navigate some pop-ups, but First Row is generally good.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

kowalski
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by kowalski »

Cheers for the link Peetie - I'll remember it for future reference. Well, Haye stopped him in the 5th round, but fair play to Chisora for giving a good fight.. A good boxing match, enjoyed with a few glasses of wine. And now I think it's time for a cigar...
Snakebite & Blue Bols <-- The Drink of Champions

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

kowalski wrote:Cheers for the link Peetie - I'll remember it for future reference. Well, Haye stopped him in the 5th round, but fair play to Chisora for giving a good fight.. A good boxing match, enjoyed with a few glasses of wine. And now I think it's time for a cigar...
I woulda watched it myself, but I was in-out all evening.

Yeah...First Row Sports (UK-based, I believe?) is usually the best overall site for most pirated links. Once in a while, like during the American (football) Super Bowl, U.S. Homeland Security commandeers the domain and shuts it down for a week or so (our American tax dollars, hard at work, fighting terrorism), but it's usually a great site for all sports.

CHEERS, mate!
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be