NHL Playoffs

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bur, ThirstyDrunk, Hardcore Stig

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

NHL Playoffs

Post by Rip Rufus »

If you don't think the NHL playoffs are awesome, you have no appreciation for the beauty of sports. So much passion, intensity, physicality, sacrifice, and glory. The only thing that even comes close is the World Cup, but that's only every 4 years.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

Backbone Robby Bobby
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: NHL Playoffs

Post by Backbone Robby Bobby »

Go Avalanche !

Backbone Robby Bobby
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Dude man, I was prepared to watch game 5 last night (2AM in Europe) but just got drunk with Oettinger speaking German football.
Just heard that Tampa finally won 2-3.
Game 6 Sunday night. Scary stuff. I'd be happy for Avalanche because I used to like Peter Forsberg but those Bolts are so tough. I just can't imagine that they will lose now...

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Somewhere on this very board I wrote about drunk sports watching and how I couldn`t remember the result the next day
Drink!

Backbone Robby Bobby
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

oettinger wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:42 am
Somewhere on this very board I wrote about drunk sports watching and how I couldn`t remember the result the next day
Ha ha that's exactly what's happening to me when trying to stay awake until 2AM for the Colorado Avalanche - Tampa Bay Lightning finals.
Tonight it's game 6. I support Avalanche but I'm very scared of the Bolts winner mental. When they decide to play and win they are just frightening.