NCAA Football Got Me by the Short Hairs

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bur, ThirstyDrunk, Hardcore Stig

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

NCAA Football Got Me by the Short Hairs

Post by Lush City »

Yes, it's that time of year again when we watch our favorite college boys go for the trophys and prep to watch them live or on TV. Time Warner Cable offers a sports tier that delivers any game that is broadcast via networks, which is pretty much all of them. Living on the West coast I can go from 9am, which is the UCLA kickoff at VA tomorrow, all the way to 10pm PDT for West Coast games. The electric bill won't tolerate that so there is some discretion. Anyway, I'm in no shape to be a fan at 9am if this booze sucking continues tonight. Would love to hear your thoughts if you are a NCAA fan or a pissed off girlfriend or wife let's hear about it.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: NCAA Football Got Me by the Short Hairs

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:Yes, it's that time of year again when we watch our favorite college boys go for the trophys and prep to watch them live or on TV. Time Warner Cable offers a sports tier that delivers any game that is broadcast via networks, which is pretty much all of them. Living on the West coast I can go from 9am, which is the UCLA kickoff at VA tomorrow, all the way to 10pm PDT for West Coast games. The electric bill won't tolerate that so there is some discretion. Anyway, I'm in no shape to be a fan at 9am if this booze sucking continues tonight. Would love to hear your thoughts if you are a NCAA fan or a pissed off girlfriend or wife let's hear about it.
Fuck the ncaa mafia, they are making billions and some of their "students" are wasting actual seats of young people looking for a place of education. Send them pro aged 18 and be done with it already. The draft later on is a crapshot, but so be it. Sadly in Football and Baseball there is no international league to spent your time at and earn money while you are waiting to hit the stupid age apron.
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: NCAA Football Got Me by the Short Hairs

Post by Lush City »

So many lopsided games today. UCLA was lucky to beat UVA but what the hell it's the first game. It's taking more booze than I expected to get thru all these games!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.