Super Bowl LII can SUCK IT!

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bur, ThirstyDrunk, Hardcore Stig

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Super Bowl LII can SUCK IT!

Post by Badfellow »

You too, Justin Timberlake. Fuck off. No offense.

I'm sick of the blackhawk helicoptors flying over Minneapolis, the snipers on the rooftops, the inflated restaurant prices, the Drunk ass Eagles fans invading my beloved local dive bar. The whole thing just smells worse than Dear Booze's finger on a Reno Sunday morning.

The Pats suck a massive bag of moldering donkey cocks, especially that Brady douchester. I hope John Madden wipes his butt with that guy's jersey.

Look, I just want to get drunk and eat a pizza without needing a goddamn security clearance to get within a mile of downtown. Is that so much to ask? So please, Super Bowl fans, for the love of Christ on a popsicle stick, spend your money already and get your gawdy asses out of Dodge.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Super Bowl LII can SUCK IT!

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Now might be the time to ask Eagles fans for donations for your distillery. No really!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Super Bowl LII can SUCK IT!

Post by Patchez »

I'll donate multiple dollars and a few hours of my time to the distillery. However that as nothing to do with football and the Eagles finally winning a fucking Super Bowl!!!!
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice