The Jimmy Lester Book Reviews

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Lush City, Mr. Viking, Savage

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

The Jimmy Lester Book Reviews

Post by Badfellow »

Hey, I never realized Jimmy Lester was such a literati and lover of the printed work. I recently dug up a piece James Lester, esq. wrote as a contributor for the Fresno Quarterly Review. The book in question is the great American classic Moby Dick by Herman Melville.
Jimmy Lester wrote:Fuck, this thing is long!

Okay, so there’s this asshole called Ishmael who gets on a boat and goes hunting for whales. Fuck, if you want to go hunting for whales just go to Jimbo’s on ladies night! Am I right? Anyway, this tard gets on the boat. But the guy who runs the boat is an Arab and a real fuckface, and he tells the rest the fucks they can all fuck off until they find this one white whale what ate his leg. So they basically sail around for-fucking-ever and a day until one of the dumb fucks finally spots the white whale Moby Dickwad. Then the Arab stabs it a couple times which only pisses it off even more and Moby Dickwad sinks their whole fucking shit, but that Ishmael asshole survives and goes back home and fucks your wife.

The end. Fuck you, Spermin Smellville.
Fuck.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: The Jimmy Lester Book Reviews

Post by oettinger »

Still trying to find an autoraphed german copy from 1981. Those are collectors items I was told. Fick!
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: The Jimmy Lester Book Reviews

Post by scream ale »

Come on Jimmy review some Steinbeck.