mmmmmm.... mcdonalds.

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Savage, Donald J. Drunk, Screwball

hurricanehurrie
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by hurricanehurrie »

[quote="Palinka]Let us put it this way, suppose that a very drunk arsehole came in to the bar that you work in. Your manager tells him that there is no way he is going to get served. So the arsehole purposely pisses on the the floor. How would you feel about cleaning it up?
Don't shit on people in service jobs, they have long memories and exact subtle yet nasty revenges.[/quote]

true enough...i think it was more that before hand we were perfect costomers...littered...but at 3 in the morning...everyone doesand to ban us was stupid...thats when it got ugly...

I see it more as if a regular going to the bar got into a fight one night...i mean...he gets kicked out...but not barred...(unless you do something a little extra)

it was more that they know me from going to school...had some motive against me...theres always a deeper story, its alright if i'm the bad guy though...thats kinna cool