mmmmmm.... mcdonalds.

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Savage, Donald J. Drunk, Screwball

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

I guess I wouldn't gloat about a thing like that on a board with a strong working class constituency, or at least enough people who are sympatico to those who suffer the slings and arrows of the service industry. Some of our best friends are bartenders you ass.
If you had tried that at my bar I would have bitchslapped you, rubbed your nose in it, and made you lick it up. You can check your ass out of Mankato too, fool. And the Night of Joy.

You're out of your league, go back to your own village!

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

hurricanehurrie wrote:...half of it was on their windows and parking lot
that was a month ago...havent gone back yet...lately we try to rush and get out of the bar by 3...BURGUR KING
I'm with Chelsea here.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Chelsea, if I ever declare war, you are my general.
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I love the Night of Joy. But for some reason, the prick bartender will never give me a clean glass. In fact, the last time I was there he insisted on pouring my shots directly into my hands. Maybe I should tip him more than a quarter next time.
like tears in rain

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

Well Savage, make sure not to bring Igantius next time. He's a real scene blower. ;)

hurricanehurrie
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by hurricanehurrie »

i think somehow you miss understand...half the people i was with were bartenders...i myself am a barback...used to work at a place like mcdonalds too...i know the thing from all ends...what they did just pissed me off...so i got back at them

working at the bar...theres little open when we get off work...we've lost mcdonalds

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Chelsea, is that pic from a play, or has is there a movie. CofD is on my top ten list of great books. I wish the author was still alive, I would buy him a drink
like tears in rain

Mad Scientist
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Mad Scientist »

hurricanehurrie wrote:i think somehow you miss understand...half the people i was with were bartenders...i myself am a barback...used to work at a place like mcdonalds too...i know the thing from all ends...what they did just pissed me off...so i got back at them

working at the bar...theres little open when we get off work...we've lost mcdonalds
Then it seems as though you have the upper hand. They refuse you crappy fast food... and you can refuse them beautiful, life-giving, indescribably wonderful booze. It's harsh, I know, but they need to know who they're messing with.
"Women might be able to fake orgasms... but men can fake entire relationships."
-- Sharon Stone

Combat Rock
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Combat Rock »

Savage Swiller wrote:Chelsea, is that pic from a play, or has is there a movie. CofD is on my top ten list of great books. I wish the author was still alive, I would buy him a drink
Same here! I almost read that twice in a row last summer, but then classes started and I had to read crap.
"Oops there goes another year - there goes another pint of beer."
"I drank one and it turned to four. On the floor and I drank more. Now I'm never seeing you again!"

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

For drunken fast food I'd rather go to Checkers at Broad and Girard in Philadelphia and get the Screamin' Chicken meal if I'm rich. Three spicy chicken strips, hot fries, biscuit and drink. Or if I'm poor, I'll get the Champ Burgers, 2 for $2. With an extra dollar you can have bacon on your Champs.
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

TARTANSPECIAL
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

I must stop reading thes boards when pished :P
In Scotland we don't have these places :twisted:
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I'm eating tortilla chips with a mixture of salsa and homemade ranch type dressing. With jack and coke. Spicy!
like tears in rain

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

hurricanehurrie wrote:i think somehow you miss understand...half the people i was with were bartenders...i myself am a barback...used to work at a place like mcdonalds too...i know the thing from all ends...what they did just pissed me off...so i got back at them

Before you're a dick to the people that make your food you should re-watch Fight Club. When I was working at McD's back in high school I saw some people do some nasty thing to customers that pissed them off. I'll spare you the details, but trust me. You herad about the cops that got the glass burgers right?
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

Savage Swiller wrote:Chelsea, is that pic from a play, or has is there a movie. CofD is on my top ten list of great books. I wish the author was still alive, I would buy him a drink
BEST. BOOK. EVER.

I would not only buy O'Toole a drink, I'd buy all his subsequent works of genius. And to think my mother thought that perhaps the humor was a little too localized! It's a frikkin masterpiece.

The picture is from a New Orleans stage production. Wish I could've seen it (last play: A Couple of Blaguards)I am a little disappointed that they couldn't find someone more corpulent to play Ignatius. If Newman from Seinfeld ballooned up I'd cast him. And Edith Bunker as Mrs. Reilly. I used to live on Race and Magazine, as a matter of fact, right by their fictional locale. My grandfather grew up in the Irish Channel.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Let us put it this way, suppose that a very drunk arsehole came in to the bar that you work in. Your manager tells him that there is no way he is going to get served. So the arsehole purposely pisses on the the floor. How would you feel about cleaning it up?
Don't shit on people in service jobs, they have long memories and exact subtle yet nasty revenges.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage