THE DRUNKARD'S MENU

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Savage, Donald J. Drunk, Screwball

Bender!
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Bender! »

One can Rotel Tomatos and Chiles

One 16 oz block Velveeta block cut into cubes. I prefer the Queso blanco version.

Combine in pot on stove or until melted. Pour over Tortilla chips. Dash of Hot sauce.

Open Beer and enjoy.

greygoose
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by greygoose »

Frankennietzsche wrote:In retrospect, that 3am tatertot omlette doesn't seem like it was a good idea but it was heavenly last night.
Sir, holding out on us with the recipe is frowned upon. Please, do tell.
why is my moral compass always pointed east? that's the direction of the nearest liquor store.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

As far as I can remember it was just cooked tots and beaten eggs. Oh, and sharp paprika. If you move it around enough the tots crumble up. Then when it's done, ketchup and pepper.

If I had had more stuff to put in it (onions or peppers), it would have been more awesome than awesomeness.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

cloud8
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by cloud8 »

Yes! Sort of a home fry omlette. Throw some cheddar cheese in there too. Yummie!
"Never apologise for being in the Bourbon aisle."
--Smatter Noguts

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

If you take Bah Humbug Bender's queso with Frankennietzche's tatertot omlette and put it on a tortilla, you got my Sunday morning breakfest . Add a bloody mary and your day's set!

xxx

Post by xxx »

Either you all are a bunch of worthelss bachelors or your girlfriend/wife can't cook. This is what it is about!!!!!!!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

White Russian?

Cream corn w/ beautifully med. rare, untrimmed Strip Steak, and 12/20 count shrimp in jerk sauce?

And did you place a smoked oyster on that dinner role?
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

I am a worthless bachelor, but I can cook; just not at 3am.

Edit> freudian slip
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

xxx

Post by xxx »

Badfellow wrote:White Russian?

Cream corn w/ beautifully med. rare, untrimmed Strip Steak, and 12/20 count shrimp in jerk sauce?

And did you place a smoked oyster on that dinner role?
Yes, White Russians, but it is a jalapeno on that role. From the deli fresh.

FridayNightPyro
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by FridayNightPyro »

fooligan wrote:Can of corned beef
couple of potatoes
garlic
two eggs
salt and pepper
butter

Cube the taters and dump them in a skillet with the butter and garlic. Cook them until they're starting to get soft. Dump the corned beef out of the can, mush and break it into small chunks, add that to the taters and let it all fry together. When the taters are damn well done, crack two eggs over the top, next to each other. Don't stir them in or anything, just cover the whole mess and drink a quick beer. Uncap it, turn off the heat, and there you go, perfect corned beef hash. I like ketchup on mine.
whoa..I'm gonna try that one fur sure. I totally dig hash, nice and greasy, especially when a hangover is beating down my door. Nothin like grease to scare off the hurtin (beer works too, but doesn't mix with my job too well).

Junegoddess
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Junegoddess »

Lunch here was grilled Satay Skewers over salad greens dressed with Peanut Sauce (although in our case, it's Not-Peanut Sauce due one of the Future Drunkards' peanut allergy). Dinner was homemade vaguely-Mexican pizza with caramelized mushrooms and onions, roasted chicken, and cheese (really wish I'd had some queso fresco on hand.)

We eat good 'round here.
I believe if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade. And find someone that life gave vodka... and have a party! - Ron White

Gifford
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Gifford »

A favorite of mine is turkey kilbasa fried up with onions and then mixed with baked beans. Top it off with some cheese. If I am feeling ambitious I will put it over mashed potatoes and put some gravy on it. So good.
Formerly killedbykoro

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now." Goethe

greygoose
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by greygoose »

Stardate: 012507
Startime: 0450
Drunkard's log...

After an evening of drunk dials, tearing out drywall in our bathroom, and Kate Beckinsale in 'Underworld', I found myself craving sustenance. Not just any sustenance, mind you. I needed drunkard sustenance. The recipe...

1 Eggo waffle (substitute bread if waffles are not to be found)
Top with homemade barbecue (substitute whatever if not available)
Top barbecue with a mixture of cheeses, I'm currently using feta and shredded cheddar
Broil
Top all with maple syrup

As ampersand would say, BYANG!

Goose out.
why is my moral compass always pointed east? that's the direction of the nearest liquor store.

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

grey goose wrote:Stardate: 012507
Startime: 0450
Drunkard's log...

After an evening of drunk dials, tearing out drywall in our bathroom, and Kate Beckinsale in 'Underworld', I found myself craving sustenance. Not just any sustenance, mind you. I needed drunkard sustenance. The recipe...

1 Eggo waffle (substitute bread if waffles are not to be found)
Top with homemade barbecue (substitute whatever if not available)
Top barbecue with a mixture of cheeses, I'm currently using feta and shredded cheddar
Broil
Top all with maple syrup

As ampersand would say, BYANG!

Goose out.
I'm not sure there is cheese and/or booze enough to fix that...
And yet, strangely, I want some...
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mother Goose »

Jesus Christ. I'm sure glad I wasn't home to witness the horror of that gawdawful concoction. I've got bile rising just thinking about it . . .

"DC is a toilet. And it needs a good flush." ~ Weatherman

Drunkard Chat bot sez: fiyah: i'm picturing wasabi oozing out of her parents, and im at a good pace if you have to do this cheap as fuck. but drunkards need to unite