The perfect morning after.

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Savage, Donald J. Drunk, Screwball

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: The perfect morning after.

Post by Wingman »

Savage wrote: Who are these people that clean their plates at restaurants?
hi, i'm wingman; nice to meet you.

to be fair, it takes a lot of calories to keep this a "10."
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Seriously, Wing, you can clear a restaurant plate? I mean, they serve you food that would feed cattle. Damn. I'm not slim, but I cannot clear a typical restaurant plate.
When my kids were still at home, my youngest baby girl and I used to split an appetizer plate for our dinner, and most times, daddy and/or big sister would hoover up the remains.
like tears in rain

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

Savage wrote:Seriously, Wing, you can clear a restaurant plate? I mean, they serve you food that would feed cattle. Damn. I'm not slim, but I cannot clear a typical restaurant plate.
When my kids were still at home, my youngest baby girl and I used to split an appetizer plate for our dinner, and most times, daddy and/or big sister would hoover up the remains.
usually, i finish mine, and if The Redhead and The Child have anything interesting on theirs left, i'll go for that, too. now, we order pretty healthy--as much as we can, anyway--when out. and eat pretty damn well all the time. so i'm not talking denny's here. but yeah, i can throw down some food, and it will get put to use. i hear you, though; the sizes keep getting bigger most places. and most people just don't need all those calories.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk