Spiked Ices

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Savage, Donald J. Drunk, Screwball

Palinka (RIP)

Spiked Ices

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Now that Summer-time* is once more upon us, what better way to keep cool than with alcohol-based ice creams?

Check out the above link for everything from, "Gin and Tonic Ice-Cream Float, through Malt Whisky Ices, to Pale Ale Granita.

Get loaded whilst staying cool!

Enjoy.

* Note for British people and Scandifinnwegians: "Summer-time " are the three consecutive days, that sometimes happen, where it doesn't rain, snow or otherwise freeze or soak a person.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Spiked Ices

Post by givemesomepils »

i actually made some of these with an old koolaide Popsicle mold i have from when i was i kid, a month ago. i used just orange and a little vodka. they where pretty good. screwdriver pop mmm.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Well, now you have a bunch more recipes to try, please do report back on each one that you try.

And remember, if the booze that you are using has to high a %ABV, jelly (jello) is your friend (you can even make the recipe, as if it were for an ice-cream, and add jelly (jello) before freezing, so that all of that hoochie goodness goes into your ice).

In the meantime, Cheers!
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

the malted whiskey ice cream is what i plan on making, luckily today is the day i restock on booze and groceries, so i might just be having that for a midnight snack.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul