Spaghetti noodle taco / chili fajitas

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Savage, Donald J. Drunk, Screwball

buzzsaw
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Spaghetti noodle taco / chili fajitas

Post by buzzsaw »

-Fajitas *buy in bulk
-Canned Chili (cheap gas station brand works best here) *Buy in bulk
-Taco Sauce
-Tomatillo (optional)
-Habanero sauce (optional)

cook your noodle(s), mix with some canned chili, perhaps chopped a tomatillo on top.. Crisp the fajita on the stove amd create a new take on a taco. i like mine with taco sauce, tortilla chips, and hot habanero, lime juice if ya got it

hints and tips-

get the thinest spaghetti you cawn
dont overcook your noodle
dont worry about heaTING THE CANNED CHILI, it ruins the flavor!

Bam! Enjoy!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Spaghetti noodle taco / chili fajitas

Post by oettinger »

AD says I will love this, thx. I probably will.

Last time we did a shepperd pie con carne, that was delicious
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

buzzsaw wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:52 am
-Fajitas *buy in bulk
-Canned Chili (cheap gas station brand works best here) *Buy in bulk
-Taco Sauce
-Tomatillo (optional)
-Habanero sauce (optional)

cook your noodle(s), mix with some canned chili, perhaps chopped a tomatillo on top.. Crisp the fajita on the stove amd create a new take on a taco. i like mine with taco sauce, tortilla chips, and hot habanero, lime juice if ya got it

hints and tips-

get the thinest spaghetti you cawn
dont overcook your noodle
dont worry about heaTING THE CANNED CHILI, it ruins the flavor!

Bam! Enjoy!

What kind of fajitas? Chix? Ground beast? Inquiring drunkards want to know. Tomatillos, habaneros and lime...Totally down.

I made the renown "Dorito Chicken" recently which is a more lackluster spin on what you made. This is still a most tubular casserole if you don't have the luxury of awesome ingredients like tomatillos etc. Something easy that you can prepare in advance before you get drunk and then all you have to do is pop it in the oven and wah-la! Will post it shortly for the deprived that do not know.

What the quasi "special needs" Oettinger is trying to say is...yeah he would totally dig this. When I was going to make my faux Shepherd's Pie (casserole), he poured kidney beans into it and suddenly it was "con carne". I will also post this "recipe" in AD's Soused Lazy Cooking recipes for Drunkards. When drunk, you won't be disappointed! Would I make it if you were having a date over...probably not unless she's a drunk too.

And by all means follow buzzsaw's lead and throw the chili in. Hell yeah!
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Simple recipes you can make with shit already just layin' around your house that is guaranteed a tongue boner when you are drunk as hell. And no measurements!

Faux Shepherd's Pie Cowboy Casserole
*Fry up some ground beef / pork or mix.

*Add assortment of veggies such as canned carrots, peas, corn, whatever, and if you want it Oettinger's con carne style, add beans (kidney or black) and in my case, jalapenos or peppers for spice. (We omitted the veggies and only did the beans and corn that time).

*Mix it all together and put in a casserole dish.

*Sprinkle or pour cheese all over the top. I prefer a cheese sauce (like Campbell's can of Cheddar soup- trust me, it rocks) but any shredded cheese will suffice I mean who will complain about cheese?! And if someone does complain about cheese, never under any circumstances, ever talk to them again.

*Cover the entire top of the casserole with tater tots and bake until tots are crispy and cheese is melted.

You won't be disappointed fellow drunkards! And please share any delicious variations you concocted of casseroles of any sorts.

I can't take street credz for the pic. I stole it off of the interweb.

Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

A friend of mine was drunkenly trying to explain to me how to make "Dorito Chicken".

Basically it's just cooked chicken breast mixed in a sauce of Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup and Rotel. Pour it in a casserole dish lined with tortilla chips and then pour mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese (or both) all over it. Top it with more tortilla chips for added crunch. bake it until melty and crispy of course.

My friend explained to me that for the recipe I needed Original Doritos (not the cheese flavor). My response was "There's original flavored Doritos?"

He said "Yeah. Why does everyone always say that?!"

Because nobody ever realized there was an original Dorito flavor, dude. Haha!

We call it "Tostitos".

Okole maluna!

buzzsaw
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by buzzsaw »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:58 pm
A friend of mine was drunkenly trying to explain to me how to make "Dorito Chicken".

Basically it's just cooked chicken breast mixed in a sauce of Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup and Rotel. Pour it in a casserole dish lined with tortilla chips and then pour mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese (or both) all over it. Top it with more tortilla chips for added crunch. bake it until melty and crispy of course.

My friend explained to me that for the recipe I needed Original Doritos (not the cheese flavor). My response was "There's original flavored Doritos?"

We call it "Tostitos".

Do I need to find a vintage 1980;s bag of Doritos to make this recipe or uh? ;)

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

buzzsaw wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:14 am
Artful Drunktective wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:58 pm

We call it "Tostitos".

Do I need to find a vintage 1980;s bag of Doritos to make this recipe or uh? ;)
LOL yes it will totally fck up the recipe if you don't have an 80's Dorito bag.
Okole maluna!