What is your favorite cheap, disgusting food?

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Savage, Donald J. Drunk, Screwball

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: What is your favorite cheap, disgusting food?

Post by scream ale »

Badfellow wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:09 pm
Also, I like how Jack Clugman is sitting next to the kid with an "I’m having a bowel movement" look on his face.
He's just back from the Twilight Zone and his bowels are a mess.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

scream ale wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:44 pm
Badfellow wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:09 pm
Also, I like how Jack Clugman is sitting next to the kid with an "I’m having a bowel movement" look on his face.
He's just back from the Twilight Zone and his bowels are a mess.
Like he just saw a gremlin and Shatnered himself.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

a popular drunk food here in the uk (or at least where i am) is pizza kebab....it's basically a calzone filled with donner meat, seekh kebab tandoori chicken, onions, chillies, chilli sauce, garlic sauce and cheese. normally baked with extra cheese on top. its like 10000000000 calories a piece and makes your heart flutter but tastes amazing when loaded.

i especially like it with the bright red for no reason Donner meat...no idea what the fuck the put in it other than food coloring but it always tastes better.

its one of those foods that you can eat one slice of and be full....but at the same time can defo consume the whole thing with wild abandon..red grease and beer pouring down your chin.

normally an end of the night food but if your eating it at home and can still function enough to fix a drink then its only gonna be a cold cheap beer with this....

on that note most of these have been with cold cheap beers right...
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Gyro pizza is a marvelous thing. I`d highly recommend it for an all drunk brunch and dine
Drink!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:42 am
Frito Pie - YAY or NAY?

Frito corn chips topped with chili, onions, cheese, jalapeños (not pictured), and whatever. Normally it would not be for me but if someone had it at a party and I was drunk I would devour it.

I like to eat Fritos with my diner chili recipe. But I use a spoon, because I am not an animal.
Well, technically I am, we all are, but you know what I mean, right? After all, when did you ever see an animal decorate a Christmas tree?
like tears in rain

Malibu Laurie
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Malibu Laurie »

Hot dog chili sauce, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese- microwaved - served with tortilla chips. It's gucci.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

You know it's special when it's gold label.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

I can't remember if I posted this before or not. I also can't be bothered with going back to look.

My favorite quickie drunchie meals were a big can of Dinty More beef stew mixed in with cheap boxed mac n cheese. No need to add water or milk to the noodles after boiling. Just dump the packet of cheese powder in and ad the stew. Stir till mixed in and chow down.

The other was again cheap box mac n cheese and add Campbell's New England clam chowder. This time add the can full of milk like the can says and stir it in with the packet of cheese powder.

10 minute wonder meals for drunken cooking. Easy to remember and nearly impossible to fuck up.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Never heard of Hot Dog Chili Sauce. Recipe sounds good but I'm kinda missing the hot dog part. But the beef is still good enuff.

I posted something along the same lines in the Drunk Munchie thread awhile back. Great minds think alike.

Sausage Dip
1 can of Rotel (diced tomatoes and green chilies)
1 tube of Jimmy Dean hot sausage
1 block of cream cheese
Throw it in a crock pot.
Eat with tortilla chips

And as I said before, it's always a winner. Even our undrunkard friend devoured it.
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

scream ale wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:36 pm
You know it's special when it's gold label.
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Patchez wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:33 am
I can't remember if I posted this before or not. I also can't be bothered with going back to look.

My favorite quickie drunchie meals were a big can of Dinty More beef stew mixed in with cheap boxed mac n cheese. No need to add water or milk to the noodles after boiling. Just dump the packet of cheese powder in and ad the stew. Stir till mixed in and chow down.

The other was again cheap box mac n cheese and add Campbell's New England clam chowder. This time add the can full of milk like the can says and stir it in with the packet of cheese powder.

10 minute wonder meals for drunken cooking. Easy to remember and nearly impossible to fuck up.
Those sound pretty good. And nice n' easy. The clam chowder sounds weird but interesting but I would give 'it a whirl, especially mixing it with the milk. My simple go to's are either hot dogs in Mac n' Cheese, hot dogs with baked beans, hot dogs with skillet home fries style potatoes, or a hot dog sliced up in a flour tortilla with cheddar shreds melted on top.

So here's many a fine example where the Hot Dog Chili Sauce I've never tried nor heard of would come in super handy since I'm a hot dog slut.
Okole maluna!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:32 pm
Never heard of Hot Dog Chili Sauce. Recipe sounds good but I'm kinda missing the hot dog part. But the beef is still good enuff.

I posted something along the same lines in the Drunk Munchie thread awhile back. Great minds think alike.

Sausage Dip
1 block of cream cheese
Throw it in a crock pot.
Eat with tortilla chips

And as I said before, it's always a winner. Even our undrunkard friend devoured it.
I've seen chili hot dog sauce in the store but I've never tried it. Always seemed odd to me.

I remember seeing that recipe on here. Looks just as good the second time around.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Patchez wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:33 am

Agreed. When something is totally FUBAR, how could you F it up worse?
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:32 pm

Sausage Dip
1 block of cream cheese
I cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2-1 cup chopped pickled jalapenos,
Throw it in a crock pot.
Eat with tortilla chips

Fixed it for you.
like tears in rain

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

^ ^ ^ The addition of more jalapeños def for the win.
Okole maluna!