I'm making this today

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Savage, Donald J. Drunk, Screwball

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: I'm making this today

Post by Savage »

and i just found an old person's quasi-muzak online radio place: http: http://www.justbeautifulmusic.com It's just like the stuff my parents played on the radio, when I was a kid. I am embarrassed, but I kinda like it.

(Savage then goes to the third floor and blasts Led Zeppelin for several hours in penance.

seriously, I am listening to German death metal, and I am contemplating killing a world leader. Or, most likely, inviting him or her to tea, and serving him/her an icky cake.
like tears in rain

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

I just finished making fish and chips with haddock in my new fryer. Made onion rings as well with the rest of the fish batter. Everything was washed down with Pilsner Urquell. It was UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLY delicious, and made me promise myself to do Buffalo wings in it tomorrow for the Pats victory.
I just wish there were some actual drunkards around here who can handle themselves like adults while still acting like retards - liquor&poker

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Make french fries and onion rings, and dip them in basalmic ketchip and mayo-parm-garlic dip.
like tears in rain

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

I need to get a fryer
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Our big fryer died, but we still have the wee one. Much tidier than doing on the stove, where grease flings itself everywhere. Of course, we shouldn't be eating the fried stuff at all, as the G takes so many pills that he has a shoebox-sized sorter for them.
like tears in rain

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

I now have a fryer. All is good
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best