canned ham

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Savage, Donald J. Drunk, Screwball

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

canned ham

Post by mistah willies »

treetop wrote:you know those snazzy flavor/brine/marinade injectors that you sometimes get with barbecue sets and such? if you have a canned ham and a can of aerosol cheese (i like easy cheese sharp cheddar myself) you don't need one. mmmmmmmmm.......... cheesy ham.

^
This.

I am driven by the thirst for lovely Ethyl, yet also hungry for the NaCl. Why is it that one desires forbidden fruit?

I wonder if the double negative of canned ham plus canned spray-cheese would cancel out the danger and become good for you?

At any rate, and as the lady from the Isle of Lesbos once remarked, "my tongue has a hard-on."

I will pursue the impregnated ham recipe described above and report back, possibly from beyond the grave.

Salt is the bane, and the bounty, for the likes of me, but Lady Ethyl is my savior.

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: canned ham

Post by NYDingbat »

tdcwillies wrote: I am driven by the thirst for lovely Ethyl, yet also hungry for the NaCl. Why is it that one desires forbidden fruit?
It's the psychology of the cookie jar. You want what you can't have. You do things to prove you're invincible, immortal, unstoppable and will achieve everything that factory in Melville, NY prints on your fortune cookie scroll.

Or ya just wanna have an interesting post on this li'l board.

Either way.
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields