Summer drinks to get loaded on

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bluto, Smatter Noguts, Patchez

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

GinSoakedGirl wrote:What the fuck's a slurpee? Is it like a slush puppy? Oh, and this is NOT shandy drinking weather...
Sort of but with far far far more syrup and better blended. Have you ever been to one of those bars that serves nothing but frozen drinks? (Of course not your in England) they have these giant machines stiring frozen mixtures and well that's pretty much it.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

More syrup than a slush puppy?! Gaaah! I'll have to try this diabetes-inducing beverage should I make it over there! :D
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

GinSoakedGirl wrote:More syrup than a slush puppy?! Gaaah! I'll have to try this diabetes-inducing beverage should I make it over there! :D
The coke slurpees mentioned earlier are made not with coke but coke syrup! Which, if Cecil Adams is to be believed, is about 2pf.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

Wow, when working in Burger King I tried the pre-mix coke syrup and was violently sick! Maybe when mixed with ice it's delish - I certainly intend to try it. It sounds exciting.
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

flyinhighinCO
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by flyinhighinCO »

Iwas at a b-day bbq on a hot sunday recently and they had a pitcher of pink lemonade, vodka (might have been citron?) chambord, and fresh rasberries. very tasty and refreshing, also dangerous for just getting there, I had to switch to teh keg for a while after knocking back two lemonade drinks in no time flat. then once by buzz settle in I went to 2 beers then one lemonade, repeat.
I also like very cold Guiness, but you have to have a good koozie or small cooler next ot you to keep it really cold.
When I think of hot summer stand-by, not to me but in general, I think of frozen daquiries and margaritas.
Of course ice cold Jager always hits the spot, even better when it's hot out!
You'll be the one rollin' on the floor askin' for another one. I'll be the last one standin' up tellin' everyone we just begun.Get the bruises to prove it.-Eddie Spaghetti

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

flyinhighinCO wrote:, not to me but in general, I think of frozen daquiries and margaritas.
Of course ice cold Jager always hits the spot, even better when it's hot out!
I don't know. Jager isn't a hot summer day kond of drink for me. I think maybe becasue the texture is so thich. It kust coats my mouth too much. the vodka lemoande on the other hand is great. I'm going to mix up a batch of Strip and Go Nakeds for my next BBQ. They're a combination of lemonade, vodka and beer. It may not sound appealing, but really is.

steved2112
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by steved2112 »

I really enjoy Malibu Rum and Coke. I mix it 1:1. Not a super strong drink, but refreshing and buzzing.
I feel like I;' Typing down hill.
-F. Sott Blitzedgerald

grippingthewheel
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by grippingthewheel »

Breakfast: Rockstar (little more potent than Red Bull) and Vodka. And your get all your B's and milk thistle and ginko.

Lunch: Your call. A Crisp IPA or 12. Lip smackity-smack.

Tonight: Very cold Gewurztaminer (crisp, citrus, apple/pear notes) with chilled shrimp and horseradishy cocktail sauce.

Refreshing way to beat the heat. Tommorrow who knows.
"Please welcomce in all his diluted glory the man whose story writes itself not unlike mine who feveriously types awaiting his next sip before the whipping, anticiapation is making me want to strangle someone." ~whiskyprick

Grace O'Malley
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Grace O'Malley »

GSS, coke syrup is sold in drug stores as an emetic. No wonder you yacked.
Mayhem is everywhere.

TheSeaCaptain
Souse
Souse

Post by TheSeaCaptain »

Me and my buddies tried Jack and Coke Ice Cream Floats one time. It's not that bad if you don't drinking it fast.

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

TheSeaCaptain wrote:Me and my buddies tried Jack and Coke Ice Cream Floats one time. It's not that bad if you don't drinking it fast.
Drink the Traitor Jack?
Why, I'll never...

TheSeaCaptain
Souse
Souse

Post by TheSeaCaptain »

It was a while ago, I'm a Beam drinker now. However, I'm not above drinking Jack, it was my first drink.

Willicus
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Willicus »

TheSeaCaptain wrote:It was a while ago, I'm a Beam drinker now. However, I'm not above drinking Jack, it was my first drink.
You should be above drinking the Traitor.
"I feel bad for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning, and that's the best they're going to feel all day." -Frank Sinatra

TheSeaCaptain
Souse
Souse

Post by TheSeaCaptain »

Willicus wrote:
TheSeaCaptain wrote:It was a while ago, I'm a Beam drinker now. However, I'm not above drinking Jack, it was my first drink.
You should be above drinking the Traitor.
I am aware of those unfortunate happenings, but if I'm not buying, It's not necessarily my call, and it is whiskey. I'd rather drink Jack than some chick drink someone may pick out.

Whiskeydick
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Whiskeydick »

7-11 slurpee with Rum or Vodka depending on the flavor.

Cold water melon soaked with Vodka.

Wine, Ever Clear, chopped fruit, club soda and heavy on the ice.
I drink therefore I AM!