What are you supposed to mix with brandy?

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bluto, Smatter Noguts, Patchez

Vuh_Jay_Jay
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

What are you supposed to mix with brandy?

Post by Vuh_Jay_Jay »

It's Christian Brothers. Nothing too amazing. I don't have any coke or ginger ale. We've got pink lemonade, seltzer, and kippers.

I dunno.
See them fellas with the cardboard signs? Scrapin up a little money to buy a bottle of wine
Pregnant women and Vietnam vets, I said drinkin on the freeway bout as hard as it gets

Zachster
Souse
Souse

Post by Zachster »

Go with the seltzer. Brandy and soda is a time-honored drink.
Zach

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin' -- Albert Collins

Bundy
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Bundy »

nice. kippers.....

my mum and dad swear by (or with) brandy in milk..... then they dribble on themselves and pass out before 9pm.... do you think its a bit out of order to be leaving old folks home brochures on their bedside table?

shylock
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by shylock »

Brandy Alexanders are a nice drink while wooing the ladies. While at home, I dig the French Connection(Hennesey and Grand Marnier), A stiff elixir of pure punishment.

Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by ***** »

Brandy, blackberry Brandy, lemon-lime soda, and Vodka make for a smooth pantydropper.

H.P. Loveshaft
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by H.P. Loveshaft »

I dig ginger ale and brandy.
Jesus! You think Eddie Money has to put up with this shit?!

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

Brandy Cloudy:

Fill collins glass with ice.
Fill 3/4 with bransy.
Add a splash of water and splash of lemon lime soda, or in your case the seltzer with a little bit of sugar and lemon juice.

or you could drink it neat, like God intended.
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

Rob
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Rob »

I'm surprised that I'm the first to say this but: Drink it straight. That's what it's made for.

Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by **** »

DrDrinkBastard wrote:Brandy, blackberry Brandy, lemon-lime soda, and Vodka make for a smooth pantydropper.
i sense "dotw" in this, but maybe later in the year. brandy is such a fall/winter drink.

Post by ***** »

nic the chick wrote:
DrDrinkBastard wrote:Brandy, blackberry Brandy, lemon-lime soda, and Vodka make for a smooth pantydropper.
i sense "dotw" in this, but maybe later in the year. brandy is such a fall/winter drink.
I think I've used this before or suggested it to Barca in days past, so don't hold your breath. I must say, they are good though. I didn't find my panties for two days.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Brandy and soda is what Charles George Gordon used to drink. He always refered to them as a B&S. Why should one care who someone named Charles George Gordon was or what he drank? Because he was a bad ass. He was also known as "Chinese" Gordon and Gordon Pasha. He was portrayed by Chuck Heston in the film 'Khartoum'.

wikiwiki
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

Earplugs.

I'll miss you, pallie.

Leftboston
Location: Queen Creek, before there was mexicans We had German POWs working farms

Post by Leftboston »

Rob wrote:I'm surprised that I'm the first to say this but: Drink it straight. That's what it's made for.
Agreed. Brandy is generally cheap but Korbel and Gallo make some nice brandy for the $10 buzz bottle. The other suggestions though, I might try myself.

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

cheap red wine, some sugar, OJ & fruit. Of course you'd have to let it set over night for a lovely Sangria but I've been known not to.
"Personally I prefer the buzz between 'all is good and well in the universe with this glass' drunk and 'IM A FUCKING VIKING!' drunk." Impish Boozehound

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

The only time ive ever mixed brandy was as a sidecar with lime juice and cointreau. I think that with brandy you can find the best cheap liquor so mixing even E&J would be a waste to me