Gin and Coke???

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bluto, Smatter Noguts, Patchez

WinstonC
Tippler
Tippler

Re: Gin and Coke???

Post by WinstonC »

Had to choose between tapwater and Coke Zero with Gordon's, which is pretty horrible to be drunk neat at room temp, so went for the coke and this is actually almost as good as vodka with sparkly water. 3.4/5.
Patron : -Sir, Your fly is open.
Winston C.:-No matter. The dead bird does not leave the nest.

MasSangre
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by MasSangre »

I used to be gin for under $10 dollars and I would mix it with coke all the time. I think its better with sprite etc but regardless I would still use alot of coke with gin. Gin with rootbeer was simply undrinkable for me, however. It wouldnt even be a brand name gin it would litteraly say Schnucks Gin. (Schnucks is a grocery store in the USA)

Lucky
Souse
Souse

Post by Lucky »

NightShiftCharlie wrote:The big question is what kind of gin? Is it regular gin or one of those new flavored ones? If it's regular, wouldn't a Mountain Dew (any flavor, like MDM's current Drunkard Of The Issue Mojo Nixon), Sprite or 7-Up, or Squirt be a better choice? Save the Coke for rum, vodka or the cheaper whiskies.

AAh! Gin and Mountain Dew is so good.. in small glass full of ice 1 1/2oz gin and rest mountain dew. Maybe squeeze of orange.
Its amazing how so bad soda can become so good drink.