Gentlemans Jack Assistance

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bluto, Smatter Noguts, Patchez

Judge

Re: Gentlemans Jack Assistance

Post by Judge »

Jiggers McCoy wrote: I guess it's the principle. I've purchased TJD since learning of the ban, when on airplanes or pop-up bar situations where the selection is slim. I mean, what am I gonna do? NOT drink whiskey? Not on your life.

But I still don't buy it or other Brown-Forman stuff in the stores. Am I going to change anything? Unlikely, but my integrity remains (somewhat) un-tarnished.
And lets be honest. As a drunkard...integrity that is somewhat un-tarnished is more than some of us can ever attain.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Jiggers McCoy
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Jiggers McCoy »

Also, still waiting for an explanation on the "top portion" BS. If you're spending extra money for Gentleman Jack, don't mix it.

I can't find any literature to back this up, but wasn't Gentlemen Jack introduced initially as a smoother whiskey for ladies?
• "Avoiding the darker alcohols like bourbon, red wine and dark rum might lessen [a hangover] and you might also dance better if you wear a tutu instead of trousers." - FKR

• "If you wanna 'talk about' my drinking, it better be about how fucking awesome it is." - Me

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Ya gotta admit, though...JD offers up a fine collection of T-shirts, hats and assorted bric-a-brac.

Anyway, welcome aboard, Staynless...I'll take a pitcher of Budweiser, please.

CHEERS!
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be