Breakfast drinks

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bluto, Smatter Noguts, Patchez

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Breakfast drinks

Post by Savage »

Okay, maybe you wake up at three and a half in the morning (thanks, Grumpy) or drag your carcass from your feculent sheets sometime after noon, whatever. What is your favorite breakfast libation?

For me, it was always the Mimosa, or some variation upon. (Like the Poinsettia) But lately, I have been sucking down the Brennan's Milk Punch. I do sweet it up a bit more, and I chill it in the freezer, rather than thin it out with ice. It does go so well with my Rice Chex. Oh lordy. If I ever became lactose intolerant, I do not know what I would do.
like tears in rain

Palinka (RIP)

Re: Breakfast drinks

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Whatever I have leftover from the previous night.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Well, like, yeah. whatever is on the nightstand gets consumed, before the teeth brushing and the bodily tidying.

We do have standards, y'know,.
like tears in rain

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

I can no longer afford standards (save Russian Standard, of course).
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Standards are all that separate us from the apes! (Besides those pesky little chromosomes.)

Oh, and tools. Like, knife and fork. Eh, forget it. They bang rocks on things to open them, and so forth. But ha-ha! We got opposable thumbs! So there! (Can an ape give a thumbs up?) Also, we bathe. Well, most of us bathe. My daughter used to be plagued with unwanted masculine attention in the bookstore. Specifically, very bulky, very smelly, very dandruffy attention. I told her that it was her own fault, for browsing the Star Wars section.
like tears in rain

Jiggers McCoy
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Jiggers McCoy »

I like a snort of bourbon in my coffee, but if I'm being utterly depraved I'll just pop a beer and have a few while I scramble eggs.
• "Avoiding the darker alcohols like bourbon, red wine and dark rum might lessen [a hangover] and you might also dance better if you wear a tutu instead of trousers." - FKR

• "If you wanna 'talk about' my drinking, it better be about how fucking awesome it is." - Me

sloweducation
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by sloweducation »

I like my bloody marys spicy, with gin and a pickle

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

I usually have water, orange juice or irn bru in the morning. Unless I'm on holiday, or a bit of a jag. Then I'll usually have whiskey or something nice on my bedside table. Beer is always good, and gin and tonic if I'm doing something as it's nice and crisp and refreshing
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

I've recently taken a liking to wine in to the morning. It seems right in summer an' all.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Savage wrote:feculent sheets
VERY nice...
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I like booze, with a splash of some fruit juice and some kind of meat, and maybe a piece of bread, with butter and some jam or cream cheese.
I am easy to please. Okay, to clarify, my booze should stop short with the juice. The meat and et al, goes in my mouth, not in my drink
like tears in rain

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

peetie44 wrote:
Savage wrote:feculent sheets
VERY nice...
I agree. I truly enjoy learning a new word, and this one is very descriptive and vulgar.

Just how I like it.
Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

Savage wrote: A.) feculent sheets
B.) (Like the Poinsettia)
A. Blech. Don't wanna know more about that. I can get you a good gastroenterologist who will wanna know all about it though.

B. Save the intertron some work and tell me what is the cocktail that is a Pointsettia. Is it champers and cran?

Good to see you guzzling at dawn either way. Well, except for A.
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

My hormones are way out of balance so had to give up the morning bracer. Used to like bloody Mary's then moved up to Martinis but later in the morning near brunch.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

steved2112
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by steved2112 »

We usually stock Corona Light because beer and water in equal parts is a nice thing to use for slaking thirst. When my nighttime Heaven Hill deposits mature into morning shakes, I will often level things off with a bottle of the Corona Light.

Since this tends to reduce a bleary hangover to a mild fatigue, I am convinced it contributes to my productivity.
I feel like I;' Typing down hill.
-F. Sott Blitzedgerald