Product reviews

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, One for the Frog

Merchant Seaman
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Product reviews

Post by Merchant Seaman »

Has anybody here tried the Fizzics beer system, and if so, how well does it work?

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Product reviews

Post by Badfellow »

Haven’t tried this yet.

Looks like it uses sonic vibration for controlled agitation of beer, thus making it more foamy. Kind of like shaking it up but with much more precision. I imagine it works, but there too it’s just one more super specialized appliance to clutter up the kitchen. You can submerge the bristles of your Sonicare toothbrush in your beer for a few seconds and pretty much do the same thing if you feel like you’re being robbed of the whole tap experience at home.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Merchant Seaman
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Merchant Seaman »

Badfellow wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:53 am
Haven’t tried this yet.

Looks like it uses sonic vibration for controlled agitation of beer, thus making it more foamy. Kind of like shaking it up but with much more precision. I imagine it works, but there too it’s just one more super specialized appliance to clutter up the kitchen. You can submerge the bristles of your Sonicare toothbrush in your beer for a few seconds and pretty much do the same thing if you feel like you’re being robbed of the whole tap experience at home.
Or just invest in a kegerator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

A kegerator I have experience with; those are definitely a good investment.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ