Olde English 800

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bluespook, Mother Goose, Shane-O-Matic, Plumber

Lifer
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Lifer »

I don't know what the deal is, but all 40's in Canada are shaped like the middle one. Just like an oversized beer bottle.

I always liked the 'classic' 40 shape, like the one on the right...hm...sadly though, it will remain forever out of reach
Bundy wrote:"I say Rooster old bean! sally forth with another pair of pink gins for these jolly lovely gels and we'll see if they arent up for a spot of rumpy pumpy before we have to dash off and give Jerry another sound thrashing, what? Tally ho!"

Thu Jones
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Thu Jones »

I like an occassional bottle of OE. Gotta keep it the freezer though. When it gets warm it's pure hell.

ShinVegaI
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by ShinVegaI »

OE is perfect to relax to after 12 hrs of hard labor. I do it 72 hrs a week and I print O.E. The tiger makes me thirsty. When you're 6'3 230 lbs it takes 4 OE 40s to get me a buzz. :evil:

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

ShinVegaI wrote:OE is perfect to relax to after 12 hrs of hard labor. I do it 72 hrs a week and I print O.E. The tiger makes me thirsty. When you're 6'3 230 lbs it takes 4 OE 40s to get me a buzz. :evil:

Knew a buddy that killed 4 OE 40's in one sitting once. He spent that night alternating between puking and screaming for us to take him to the hospital.

Lightweight! We laughed.
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

ShinVegaI
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by ShinVegaI »

Yep^

Lightweight.
Course, I started out that way at 5'10 165 lbs. (block/brick and printing laborers gain muscle FAST)!!
Drinking goes hand in hand with blue collar labor pos. Only Pussies wear Gloves!

ShinVegaI
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by ShinVegaI »

Yep^

Lightweight.
Course, I started out that way at 5'10 165 lbs 18 yrs. (block/brick and printing laborers gain muscle FAST)!!
Drinking goes hand in hand with blue collar labor pos. Only Pussies wear Gloves (that statement alone made my forearms like steel)!

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

[quote="ShinVegaI] Only Pussies wear Gloves![/quote]

Yup! That's why you can play connect-the-dots with the burn scars on the back of my hands. Welding - Gloves = WAAHOOHAH!!
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

thirsty4beer
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by thirsty4beer »

cant get 40's over here, at least i have never been able to fing them :evil:
mine's a pint

philbeans
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by philbeans »

Something is just right about buying a couple of OE 40s at 9 am and pounding em down

Shonus Andronicus
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Shonus Andronicus »

Jesus, I remember back when we used to just get huge piles of those things...drink two or three plus, you know, various other beers and liquor type things and various stuffs. This entire apartment (I didn't live there, so it wasn't my fault or problem) was littered with empty OE 800 bottles...and something like 30 or 40 stale donuts...every surface with a depression was crowned by a puddle of indeterminate hooch...those people were ridiculous. But it was definitely a good time.
An ambulance can only go so fast.

-Neil Young

TravisBickle
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by TravisBickle »

OE got me through many a night closing the movie theater I where I used to work. OE High Gravity is a nice changeup from the regular 800 too.
Hate life all you want; it's still the best place to get a well mixed martini. - Palinka

if i were weromhg proper dootholes, the expreassionon your faxe would make me lk iy.. don't bother cZklllingm i gave a fiver to the chick with the wh9kzewrs. - bluebottle