I've found a gin I like to drink

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bluespook, Mother Goose, Shane-O-Matic, Plumber

happydrunk
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

I've found a gin I like to drink

Post by happydrunk »

and its Pimms. Webtender has a recipe with cucumber in it , which makes me think of a Screaming Viking, heehe!
I'm not so think as you drunk I am.

Hell is no bourbon - Ms. Savage

Because that's how you win. Gunpowder and rum.,

Raoul_Duke
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Raoul_Duke »

A cucumber in a gin drink? That's so crazy it just might work. I have only been a gin fan for a couple of years, but what wonderful years they've been. After seeing the light, you'll find that a stiff G&T with a lime wedge is the most sublime refreshment in the world. Nay, the galaxy! I also love gin because it's one of the most socially accepted liquors to drink before noon around here.

I've yet to try Pimms, but it's on my short list now. Thanks for the recommendation.
"Rid the mind of knowledge when looking for pleasure.
Or start thinking and find a lot of pain."
---J. P. Donleavy

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

Pimms is only right with a bit of cucumber in it, possibly with some other bits of garden and a touch of lemonade. You must sip it slowly in the height of summer, sit on your lawn or maybe watch some cricket. It's the English middle class's mint julep.
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

swingbozo
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by swingbozo »

Hendrick's is famous for the cucumber.

If you are a gin lover then you must try Hendrick's gin. I pride myself on my massive gin consumption, I've gladly pissed myself to sleep in a vat of Hendrick's gin.
Booze is the answer to life's questions.

Martini Time
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Martini Time »

swingbozo wrote:Hendrick's is famous for the cucumber.

If you are a gin lover then you must try Hendrick's gin. I pride myself on my massive gin consumption, I've gladly pissed myself to sleep in a vat of Hendrick's gin.
What he said. Except without the Hendricks (I'm not too fond of cucumbers - but many friends swear by it), and without the nocturnal urine-tinged sleep-inducer. I don't roll that way. But I get the point.

Cheers on your new find, Happy!!!
"Martinis are a balm against a sordid world, a shield against all that is sullied, rushed and coarse"