Bacardi Select

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Bluespook, Mother Goose, Shane-O-Matic, Plumber

Fred O'Lisby
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Bacardi Select

Post by Fred O'Lisby »

It's damn good deal. Dark dark flavorful rum with an easy price tag. Makes me happy.
Earlie Cuyler: Allow me to explain the contamination process. Pine cones go in here, party liquors comes out here and proceed to here.
[points to mouth]
Earlie Cuyler: Fights begin, finger prints are took, days is lost, bail is made, court dates are ignored, cycle is repeated.

thirsty4beer
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by thirsty4beer »

whats the proof/%?
mine's a pint

Fred O'Lisby
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Fred O'Lisby »

80 proof. It's not "flavored" rum, it's just well aged and maybe spiced. Rum-rum. Not girl-rum.

The beverage tasting institue (needs to give me a job) gives it a 90, which is amazing at about $22 a handle.
Earlie Cuyler: Allow me to explain the contamination process. Pine cones go in here, party liquors comes out here and proceed to here.
[points to mouth]
Earlie Cuyler: Fights begin, finger prints are took, days is lost, bail is made, court dates are ignored, cycle is repeated.

thirsty4beer
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by thirsty4beer »

Fred O'Lisby wrote:80 proof. It's not "flavored" rum, it's just well aged and maybe spiced. Rum-rum. Not girl-rum.

The beverage tasting institue (needs to give me a job) gives it a 90, which is amazing at about $22 a handle.
i thought the beverage tasting institute had a campus in every home
mine's a pint

Martini Time
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Martini Time »

thirsty4beer wrote:i thought the beverage tasting institute had a campus in every home
Ask and ye shall receive. It always seemed kind of vague and under the radar... like the Masons.

Chicago, huh?
"Martinis are a balm against a sordid world, a shield against all that is sullied, rushed and coarse"

Kill-Devil
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Kill-Devil »

What's the price tag? I'm used to going to Myers or Appleton when I want something real full-bodied, and that's in the $18-20 range around here.
the best way to drink is by
yourself
in a small room
with the door closed
preferably at night.
you have the drink,
you have yourself.
lift that drink within the walls,
put it to your lips
and have it.
this is the
universe.

Fred O'Lisby
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Fred O'Lisby »

Kill-Devil wrote:What's the price tag? I'm used to going to Myers or Appleton when I want something real full-bodied, and that's in the $18-20 range around here.

It's $22 in town, but prices here aren't too good.
[points to mouth]