The Garden of Eden 1977

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Merchant Seaman
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

The Garden of Eden 1977

Post by Merchant Seaman »

Back in 1977, I was 15, and one summer night me and two friends took A/C transit to the old Trans Bay Terminal in San Francisco, the old one, back when there was still California State Police, and the CHP (they merged in '95) and the State Police had jurisdiction at the Trans Bay Terminal, that's not really germane to the story, but what-ever.

Anyway, the three of us wandered down to Fishermen's Warf, then up to North Beach, and decided we should try and get into a peeler bar, we were refused entry at the Condor Club (I still like Carol Doda though) Big Al's and a couple of other joints.

Then we presented ourselves at the door at a joint called The Garden of Eden, the doorman help up his hand and asked for ID, so I handed him my library card, he looked at it, flipped it over and handed it back, and waved me in, I have no idea what my two friends offered up as ID, but they followed me in.

We took a seat, and there was a two girl show on stage, one had a snake tattoo on her leg, ink on women was rare in '77, and she had three fingers in her dance partner, the waitress came over, and told us, there was a two beer minimum, we ordered and paid.

We were amazed, there were naked women, and we HAD to drink beer!
Last edited by Merchant Seaman on Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: The Garden of Eden 1977

Post by oettinger »

Merchant Seaman wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:39 pm

We were amazed, there were naked women, and we HAD to drink beer!
I`ve been to nude bars where you had to drink whisky cause the chicks were that ugly
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

I’ve been to nude bars where the women were so ugly that you pour the first shot of whiskey into your eyes.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:44 am
I’ve been to nude bars where the women were so ugly that you pour the first shot of whiskey into your eyes.
When we became of age, several of my compatriots and I went to a strip club on the outskirts of Houston, TX. It was a whale fest -- think extraordinary amounts of cellulite and big, fat, jiggling asses. One of the pole dancers was even pregnant. We had buckets full of cheap Texan beer (I forget which), which made the place more tolerable.

Then, there was this Asian lady who was making the rounds to all the customers. She wasn't a server, so I was a bit perplexed as to who she was. She came and whispered something in my friend's ear, and he disappeared with her into the back room. OK, strange, but whatever.

Later we would discover that he elected to pay for a handjob in one of the back rooms. He said that the girl wanted to put a paper towel around his dick before jacking him off. How, exactly, is that supposed to work? I have no clue; we'll just have to trust the professionals.

Oh the shame of it all.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.