Stories From Bars

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Backbone Robby Bobby
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: Stories From Bars

Post by Backbone Robby Bobby »

Oh I almost forgot this one!
It was in Atlanta a few years ago. I don't remember the name of the bar but it was in some part of the city with many bars. I will research...
I was sitting at the bar enjoying drunk vacation and as usual learning about the South. While those two young girls next to me were teaching me everything about college football rivalries with a map and a pen, the bartender asked where I was from and I told him that as a Frenchman my idea of vacation was being in Southern bars hearing the sound of "good ol blues rock country music". I also told him that I'd been visiting Newnan, hometown of Alan Jackson. He told me: "I know everything about Alan Jackson unfortunately. Him and I share the same names. Yes, my name is Alan Jackson but I'm black, gay and from New York. It's the big drama in my life."

Backbone Robby Bobby
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: Stories From Bars

Post by Backbone Robby Bobby »

I got it! Name of the bar Beetlecat https://beetlecatatl.com/ Bartender Alan Jackson maybe still do work there.