Downtown, Saturday Night

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

DeafDrinker
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Downtown, Saturday Night

Post by DeafDrinker »

I took it in the face Saturday night and I'm glad I remember most of it this time. First I went over to a friends apartment for "Taco Night", which means alright tacos and stiff margaritas. I also scored some free beer and my friend told me to take the bottle of Skol vodka that has been in the freezer since June, but I forgot that and my blender. They were being lame and so I said eff it, I'm going downtown to a new bar that my coworker is singing at. I get there, takes forever to get a drink and a seat but once I finally get a Terrapin and a seat at the bar it was all good. After 4 or 5 beers I switch it up to bourbon and coke, the well bourbon was Basil Hayden's. I don't know why they had a Small Batch Collection in the well but hey it was good drinking. My coworker rocked out like she normally does, but she was witness to something that is still being talked about at work. Shortly after I had taken my seat at the bar this chick sits next to me and starts yakking with her friends. The bartenders were busy so it took a while for them to get us with our drink orders, so me and her struck up a deal that whoever got waited on first would buy the other a drink. We did that for each other and that was that. Well I was pretty toasty and the bar quickly became almost empty towards the show so I grabbed one last beer,tabbed out and went to sit next to the stage. The chick that was next to me at the bar was dancing with some old black dude, they were all over each other and it was quite amusing. She was late 20's, early 30's and she had the pounds in the right places. Old black man leaves and guess what, I start dancing with her, I'm just a pup at 21. That is when I started to black out but my coworker filled me in on Monday along with everybody else. Apparently we fell down on the floor at one point, fell back into a chair and she gave me a quick lap dance. I had my hands all over her, just your basic dry humping. I went to work on Monday and found out the chick was a teacher, and everybody at work was just so proud of me.