A 16 yr old boys adventures with Bacardi 151

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

GoonTrooper
Booze Head
Booze Head

A 16 yr old boys adventures with Bacardi 151

Post by GoonTrooper »

We started drinking beer at an abandoned factory at around midday, and played a bit of cricket too. By 6pm most of us were nice and drunk so we got on a train to go back to Adrian's house. We got kicked off the train by a cop and then went to the nearest pub for a few more beers. We got asked to leave there after 20 minutes but managed to persuade a few girls to come with us (Danish tourists). Anyway, we got back to Adrian's house. If you remember my other thread about flaming dr. peppers, we made a few of them and there were NO disasters. Then, my friend (Andy) and I decided to chug the bacardi and it all went down hill from there. The next thing I remember, I was waking up in a nature strip behind some church, wearing nothing but board shorts.

Here is what happened after I chugged the Bacardi, according to my friend (Robbie). I fucked one of the Danish girls who managed to convince me that it was traditional in her culture for me to give her my pants. I obliged, and put board shorts on, and never put my shirt back on. Me and my mate Andy kept shotting the Bacardi 151 until we were completely paralytic. We both blacked out and threw up for a bit. Then, we started play fighting, I hit Andy and he fell backwards through Adrian's window. Then we got kicked out.

We must have walked about 2 hours because where we woke up was a long, long way away from Adrian's house. Anyway I haven't spoken to Adrian since and I'm going to have to find the money to pay him back. School starts next week, so I guess I'll be seeing him then.