The Flight of the Trans AM!

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Achbar
Banned From the Pub
Banned From the Pub

The Flight of the Trans AM!

Post by Achbar »

Finishing off a case of Schitz Malt liquor quarts with a buddy of mine in college (who was studying to become a pilot), while waiting for coke to be delivered, we thought it would be a good idea for me to test drive his "Smokey and the Bandit" 400Ci Trans Am. Good'thing he liked flying! I jumped it off an elevated on ramp about 60' out and 40' down turning onto the highway. Blew out three tires and bent the frame. I later found out his Dad was the assistant district attourney. Next time I went to court, the Judge threw the ENTIRE book at me. It was merciless!!!
Last edited by Achbar on Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't kill yourself this holiday season! Just get drunk and bitter, and feel sorry for yourself!!!

Achbar
Banned From the Pub
Banned From the Pub

Post by Achbar »

The charges I walked into court with were: "Discharge of a Firearm Within City Limits" and "Brandishing a Firearm on Public Property" It's a long story. At first there were no charges filed. Later, charged with a Felony, jailed, weapons seized,huge fine, nice record, community service etc...
Don't kill yourself this holiday season! Just get drunk and bitter, and feel sorry for yourself!!!

Malek
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Malek »

Damn, thats nasty, did a similar thing once on a lada sport. Was coming home from work and drove it ower a "you are leaving a shitty little town in withc you are forced to work cuz you cant get any other job you sorry little fuck" sign, flew a few meters and bent the frame of the car and blew out two tires... Drowe the car home though, and had to pay my friend for the hunk of junk car.....
If the world wounld be fair, Booz were not taxed, women were not picky and id have more cash!